PDA

View Full Version : Mg zt zs 2.5 v6 top plastic inlet manifold

greenyzs180
29-07-11, 01:58 PM
hi all,just got hold of a top inlet with new gasket and throttle body with it,this came from mates good running mgzs180 mk1 so no all ok,throwing in all the big relays and fuses and top engine cover as well as need rid,not sure how much they go for so open to offers,car was in smash and had lot back end damage so taken what i can of as most other parts gone,gunna get picture up til this eve so sorry no picture at present,like said not sure what they go for so make offer for lot,should be some more bits i can get today but no big bits like doors witch bummer as i'm after door and in my colour!.

cheers
lee

ps:lawrence-zs180 no's me as gave him my wheels few months back,so not like some people that put stuff up and dont send after recieve dosh,better to pick up anyway as the postage i'm sure is quite bit.

shcKr-
29-07-11, 02:21 PM
Checked on ebay and they are listed for near ?500 which I think is rather overpriced!!

greenyzs180
29-07-11, 04:35 PM
not after that silly price,just after resonable amount as in superb condition with some other stuff,comes with everything attached to it ready to fit,in exellent condition and from an 03 reg,the car ran fine aswell as believe the VIS was done not long ago aswell.

lawrence-zs180
29-07-11, 04:35 PM
Yea lee's a good bloke, I would put the mani and all the bits attached up for ?150-?170 I think it would sell quick enough at that price.

greenyzs180
29-07-11, 04:38 PM
sorry also includes throttle body again in good condition,my m8 kept the car spotless so the manifold and throttle body are very clean,pics will be posted this eve.

cheers

greenyzs180
29-07-11, 08:07 PM
anyone after a bargain???

talkingcars
30-07-11, 07:43 AM
anyone after a bargain???

Calm down, in 2 previous posts you have said you would put up photos "this evening" so I expect people are waiting for them.

Also a location to collect from would be helpful, if you lived in the next street I'd offer more than if you live 200 miles away.

In the absence of both I will offer ?25 but might not be able to collect until the end of August.

MG6Turbo
30-07-11, 08:21 AM
Calm down, in 2 previous posts you have said you would put up photos "this evening" so I expect people are waiting for them.

Also a location to collect from would be helpful, if you lived in the next street I'd offer more than if you live 200 miles away.

In the absence of both I will offer ?25 but might not be able to collect until the end of August.

Daddydobbo has said he would collect the manifold and bits and bring them with him to save you the trip at the end of August but he wants ?1500.00 for his time, this however does include the ?100 you offered for the zs and the ?25 for the bits... Now thats an offer you cant refuse !

greenyzs180
30-07-11, 10:00 AM
yer sorry forgot bout photos time got in...anyway no excuse,gunna do today,time hasnt been on side.cheers

talkingcars
30-07-11, 10:03 AM
It is an offer I can refuse as I will be making a trip at the end of August anyway and would be able to do it on the back of the trip.

The point I am making is that sellers have to make a bit more effort if they want to make a decent sale.

greenyzs180
30-07-11, 10:28 AM
sorry my m8 looking for price lawrence stated at around the ?150 mark or sensible offer.sorry didnt get back but with kids of school its bloody murder trying find ten mins to look on net!hers a photo antway,camera is ***** so sorry bout that,the photo doesnt do justice as its been autogleemed so looks better and cleaner in person.

cheers

ps:not good at this upload milarky of photos so done one to see how turns out,anyone want more photos i can gladly email.

greenyzs180
30-07-11, 10:31 AM
oh!...i'm down in sussex as well in between brighton and eastbourne,newhaven to pin point,maybe getting more bits today as car of today so gunna grab what can,will keep posted.

greenyzs180
02-08-11, 11:32 PM
hi all,if anyone wants cheap then make offer as gathering dust!!