PDA

View Full Version : Dalmatian Puppies!

stamford
01-08-11, 03:18 PM
Yep real pups for sale. Daisy is due around the 10th August, size of litter unknown as the scan only proved as per vets words " she's well packed", but reckons at least six. Oreo (the dad) is one of eleven and Daisy is one of ten so you never know! Details can be found here including pictures, contact details and prices if interested:

http://stamford-dallys.yolasite.com

I'll update the thread and website once we know how many and of what gender they are when delivered. A waiting list is in progress for first come first served basis.

Dan1971
01-08-11, 05:30 PM
Hope all goes well Mick. Site looks good. Fingers crossed for the family. :group:

stamford
01-08-11, 07:55 PM
Thanks Dan. She's looking a right fat cow now! Quite apt seeing she's called Daisy! The belly is moving alot now, plenty of kicking and rippling going on inside her. Taking her temperature everyday, not nice :yikes:

peterzs
01-08-11, 08:21 PM
Hope all goes well Mick. Site looks good. Fingers crossed for the family. :group:

+ 1. All the best Daisy, and well done Oreo.

:wave:

stamford
01-08-11, 08:26 PM
+ 1. All the best Daisy, and well done Oreo.

:wave:

I should think so, he did the deed eight times!:hump:

peterzs
01-08-11, 08:29 PM
What do they say?? Practise makes perfect!!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Supercharged_Z
01-08-11, 08:45 PM
aww mummy and daddy look lovely, i dont like looking at doggy pics as i have always wanted a friend for my dog

good luck :)

Dan1971
01-08-11, 08:55 PM
I should think so, he did the deed eight times!:hump:

Seriously ..... You watched ? ..... You know that's not right :no:

Huffy
01-08-11, 09:31 PM
I would so love one, in-fact I'd call it "Stamford" lol but as the wife is gonna be dropping a Sprog herself, I think it would be unfair on the pup.... :(

stamford
02-08-11, 07:12 AM
Seriously ..... You watched ? ..... You know that's not right :no:

Watched, erm no, we helped them along! Have you ever seen the act? It's not very pleasant and very awkward for them both. There was at least two of us assisting as it can take up to 45 mins of 'locking' and they are back to back during it as the male turns 180 degrees after doing the 'doggy bit' :laugh: So we need to make sure they are kept together otherwise serious damage can be done to either if they pull apart before they are ready.

Dan1971
02-08-11, 02:51 PM
Errrm OK ..... Enough detail. Many thanks.

stamford
03-08-11, 07:17 AM
:laugh: