PDA

View Full Version : Another MK2 180, ?1599

Southside_ZS
12-08-11, 05:52 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-MG-ZS-180-MK2-BLACK-/130559678791?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e65f69947

ian zs180
12-08-11, 06:15 PM
looks like the door is damaged or is that just the reflection and the bumber is cracked think id rarther pay that bit extra and get a mint one

petet16
12-08-11, 06:17 PM
The description mentions the bumper, and door damage.:smile1:

Taphouse
13-08-11, 12:16 PM
maybe mine wasnt such a bargain!!

talkingcars
13-08-11, 03:28 PM
maybe mine wasnt such a bargain!!

except yours was loved by the previous owner, doesn't need a new inlet manifold, drivers door or rear bumper and proberbly had a radio.

He doesn't mention belts either, bet they are due.

This one looks rough and needs a lot of TLC.

petet16
13-08-11, 05:10 PM
except yours was loved by the previous owner, doesn't need a new inlet manifold, drivers door or rear bumper and proberbly had a radio.

I would agree with this, it looks cheap on the face of it, but it probably has sketchy service history, then when you factor in the price of sorting the door and rear bumper it doesn't look quite such a bargain

ian zs180
13-08-11, 05:58 PM
The description mentions the bumper, and door damage.:smile1:

Lol i didnt read the desciption just looked at the pics :slap:

MG6Turbo
13-08-11, 09:19 PM

On the other hand, if someone who is on a tight budget and has mechanical and bodywork knowledge then its tempting..

And once your inside driving it, who gives a dam about a small dent and scuff on bumper?

why criticise a cheap zs 180.. If you want a mint one, go pay 3800 like that sunspot one went for.

Prices are dropping on all Old Mgs and rovers... Mint low mileage examples are the only ones that will hold money.

This is the facts with these cars now.

G

talkingcars
14-08-11, 04:52 AM
On the other hand, if someone who is on a tight budget and has mechanical and bodywork knowledge then its tempting..

And once your inside driving it, who gives a dam about a small dent and scuff on bumper?

why criticise a cheap zs 180.. If you want a mint one, go pay 3800 like that sunspot one went for.

Prices are dropping on all Old Mgs and rovers... Mint low mileage examples are the only ones that will hold money.

This is the facts with these cars now.

G

Wasn't criticising, was justifying!