PDA

View Full Version : some1 just kill me now

roverdave81
14-08-11, 12:18 AM
Great times just found out that my misses well x misses has dump me as she has been seeing a new bloke for the last two months and im havin to leave as she has had me removed off the rental aggreement 7an half year js over like that if it wasnt the fact we hav a 2year old id hit the jack d bottle hard but it gunna be hard not seeing my little girl everyday I cant belive I didnt see it coming sh1t times here I come :(

kkman
14-08-11, 01:32 AM
forget this man, time will kill pain. she just doesn't deserve your love. you need to move on. everything will be better in the future.

Smokey
14-08-11, 02:35 AM
mate, I feel for you. Been there 10 years ago where my daughter was taken away from me when I was only getting to know her. It does get easier but it takes a long time. Dont want to dishearten you, but being realistic.

It does get easier though once you replan your life and make things work for you.

talkingcars
14-08-11, 04:47 AM
She's a bitch, get yourself settled and go for residency of your daughter.

Dan1971
14-08-11, 05:54 AM
Gutted for you mate ..... :console:

shcKr-
14-08-11, 09:20 AM
She's a bitch, get yourself settled and go for residency of your daughter.

This.
Pick yourself up, get settled and fight for residency of your daughter!

talkingcars
14-08-11, 09:25 AM
The short term is pants but in the long run you'll be better off, I know I was.

Of my 5 kids 4 of them did or do live with me, the 5th was going to but was fed alsorts of lies by her mum, it is definatly the best thing I did for the youngest 2, their school attendance went from 75% (it was so bad the judge thought there was a mistake) up to 98 and 100%, both started learning properly and will be decent adults when they get there.

Good luck.

daytona365
14-08-11, 09:34 AM
Feel for you................Its not easy having to start again. My split wasn't as painful as yours ( mutual split) but it still hurts after being together for 13years.

I got my own flat, the kids see me whenever and of course I got my ZED.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel.............

peterzs
14-08-11, 10:39 AM
What a shame to read this, know you must be gutted, I would and everyone else.

Got to think of your daughter and try and not lose your cool, remember everything you do could affect future contact with her. So if it were me, no matter how hard, try and be civil to the Ex, whats done is done.

Difficult to believe now, but the pain and loss will fade with time and no matter what, the daughter is and will remain your daughter. So think of her.

Life can deal a really crap hand at times.

ZS
14-08-11, 12:14 PM
This.
Pick yourself up, get settled and fight for residency of your daughter!

Did this 4 years ago, kids were given to me 2 years ago, and now they only see my x-wife for an hour once a fortnight... Still going through the court system, but this is due to her own actions... Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

Above all the one thing that has helped me (the judge has said this to me too) is that I have not lowered myself to her level and have been 100% grown up with no name calling or fighting at all... even walking away when she gets aggressive infront of the kids etc... I've let her do what she wants and she's digging her own grave.

Leigh_EvoIX
14-08-11, 12:51 PM
Really sad to read this. Its horrible when your life is flipped upside down and this happens. Like others have said, concentrate on your daughter and trying to get as much time with her. The pain will heal in time.
I'm in Cov if you need anything dont hesitate to get in touch, even if its just someone to meet up with to take your mind off things or help with moving out etc.

roverdave81
14-08-11, 01:03 PM
Cheers guy im movin home to my mum and dads so ill hav there support and help plus ill do everything to make sure my little girl is ok in all this

talkingcars
14-08-11, 03:47 PM
When the dust has settled if you need any support about making sure you can stay in touch with your daughter there are several of us who have been through it.

You never know, the ex may want to be completly fair when it comes to your daughter, I know my wife is with her kids and their dad, shame he's been an idiot and moved to Australia.

sarah
14-08-11, 03:54 PM
Sorry to hear this hun, but as the others have said you will get through it, and with the help and support off your family. The main priority in all of this is your daughter and once you can sort out access it will get easier. :)

keep your chin up and always think positive. x

BUCKYDEVIL
14-08-11, 05:07 PM
Hope things end up ok for you with access to your little girl and focus on her care as
your priority to take your mind off the X,
You might not think it now but if she really wasnt into you then at least it gives you the chance to find someone who is-
Go out & throw it about a bit but dont go on the rebound,
love will get you when your not looking for it.
.And if youve any naked pics of the X then now is the time to share..

Dan1971
14-08-11, 05:41 PM
.......And if youve any naked pics of the X then now is the time to share..

:unsure:

shcKr-
14-08-11, 05:47 PM
Hope things end up ok for you with access to your little girl and focus on her care as
your priority to take your mind off the X,
You might not think it now but if she really wasnt into you then at least it gives you the chance to find someone who is-
Go out & throw it about a bit but dont go on the rebound,
love will get you when your not looking for it.
.And if youve any naked pics of the X then now is the time to share..

BUCKYDEVIL
14-08-11, 05:52 PM
Just trying to lighten things up...

JIMZS180
14-08-11, 08:12 PM
Make this a start and not the end.....you ensure you see your daughter as much as you can.......make her part of your new life....all the best to you

stamford
15-08-11, 12:17 PM
Take on board what Sam has said as he's been through it recently and is on the brighter side. Keep focus of what you want to do and set yourself some targets (not literally!) With a straight head and family support things will get better and this will give you a good grounding in order to get your girl back or what suits everybody. Sorry to hear about this but life can be **** at times.

MG ZS STE
15-08-11, 12:25 PM
Bad times indeed. Time is a great healer though, and come out the other side a better stronger person for it.

ZS
15-08-11, 12:32 PM
If you want to chat to someone who has been through it (more so than I have mentioned here... and stuff I can't go into in public... ) then give me a shout :)

And remember the old saying... "Take your X out tonight, hire a hitman" :p lol