PDA

View Full Version : Its Home!

auspom
26-08-11, 08:59 PM
Hi Guys! just back from chilly Iceland and collected the ZS this evening! 60 mile drive home proved very entertaining compared to the P.....t! Best described as "urgent", certainly very lively and it constantly wants you to go! The car drives tight with very little in the way of rattles etc., will be doing oil,oil filter,fuel filter tomorrow and in view of no service history I think a cambelt change will be in order. Has anybody got a owners handbook for sale?

Ritchy
26-08-11, 09:55 PM
woohoooo

Smokey
26-08-11, 10:44 PM
Think I've got two, one for my track car and my red mk2. Will have a look.

auspom
27-08-11, 06:19 AM
Thanks Smokie, mines a Mk 2 also and at the moment its the blind leading the blind! Need to familiarise!

peterzs
27-08-11, 09:15 AM
Great cars, dont forget the air filter, dont know what one you have but have a quick look to make sure its OK.

auspom
27-08-11, 02:04 PM
Hi Peterzs, oil/filter/fuel filter all done now, oil was like sooty sh.t. My air filter is an after market cone type, no makers name or details on it but looked reasonable enough. Just discovered the roof doesn,t slide back! The inner cover won,t slide back more than 3 or 4 inches and the elec part will lift and close but won,t retract, any ideas? although not too worried with winter round the corner.

peterzs
27-08-11, 05:16 PM
Glad your getting it sorted, dont know about the roof I'm afraid.

:smile2::smile2:

talkingcars
27-08-11, 06:30 PM
Roof not sliding = dry winders

dry winders + grease = roof sliding..........