PDA

View Full Version : Zs + (plus)

auspom
28-08-11, 05:09 PM
Just discovered that according to my log book my turbo diesel is a "plus" model, so can somebody explain exactly what is extra in the "plus" version? I think I may have a reversing sensor fitted but its not working, my digi clock face appears to be larger than normal and to the right of the clock there is a triangular shaped grid thingy which doesn,t seem to be doing anything. When I select reverse a buzzer goes off in the boot and then stops as soon as I start to move back. I,ve located the buzzer in the pass side rear wing and next to it is a small oblong white box with loads of wires going off it. Any ideas?

RudeDogg1
28-08-11, 05:15 PM
air con and elec windows i think thats the diff

Zippy Saloon
28-08-11, 05:18 PM
Sounds like a trafficmaster clock. Warns of congestion on road ahead - the triangle shape you mention is a simple representation of the road ahead.

Is yours a MkI or MkII.

MkI "+" models had rhodium coloured ZS on boot, elec front windows and A/C

peterzs
28-08-11, 05:36 PM
+ more mpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dan1971
28-08-11, 05:47 PM
If they're not still there, you probably bought a car that had aftermarket rear parking sensors installed, then removed.

talkingcars
28-08-11, 08:18 PM
The box in the boot maybe a buzzer for a tow bar to tell you the indicators on the trailer are working, if the towbar is fitted by a pro they would know how to get the warning on the dash to work but an non pro may fit an audible warning device in the boot but this should buzz the first time you signal, not when you reverse.

The traffic master clock will just sit there until you get on a traffic master post road or motorway and then it should get all busy, I took mine out because it wasn't very talkative.