PDA

View Full Version : Our blue beauty after a wash, t cut and wax

tcmonster181
30-08-11, 12:05 PM
:king:

Our blue beauty today after hubby has given our baby a jet wash, shampoo, t cut and wax!!

Gleeming :)

xx

Nor
30-08-11, 12:11 PM
Shiney shiney :D

stamford
30-08-11, 12:33 PM
Makes me want to clean mine now! :D

Maxxed_Ross
30-08-11, 02:22 PM
t cut is eeeeevil!

Taphouse
31-08-11, 08:31 AM
You wont want to drive it and get it dirty now. I miss my trohpy blue ZR they clean up so well!

peterzs
31-08-11, 09:21 AM
Looks good.

As Maxxed Ross says t-cut is a bit too abrasive. Think its claying now, to take the bits out and clean the paint, before the polish is put on.

:yes::yes:

caled
31-08-11, 09:38 AM
Why did you spend all that time and effort cleaning it, then park it under a tree?

Had a couple of central heating engineers round at mine last week, and one poor guy left his van parked under a tree in the car park. When he went back out at the end of the day, his battery had died and he couldnt see out of his windscreen as it was absolutely caked in purpley-white bird poop hehehe.

tcmonster181
31-08-11, 11:21 AM
it werent staying under the tree. lol :laugh:
we only use t cut every so often once in blue moon not everytime its washed.
usually down the garage just a jet wash shampoo rinse then my hubby waxes it once its dry :laugh::laugh:
wash it 2 times a week a 2 time a hoover and polish inside. pride and joy, clean car always has to be a yes to us !!!

Hope everyone has had a good bank holiday weekend. I am hoping in about 2 months time if anyone is going to sort out a meet for zs and zrs, i live in kent so will anyone be doing one any time soon, really would like to meet u guys who i chat to on here as can put a name to face :laugh::laugh:

jo xxxxxxxxxxx <3

stamford
31-08-11, 12:02 PM
I'm sure someone will organise a meet in that area, plenty of members for sure. I was going to do another BBQ meet on the Witterings but the pregnant bitch and subsequent puppys got in the way! :laugh:

tcmonster181
31-08-11, 12:11 PM
:laugh::laugh:

The dog i guess has pups. bless rrrrrr. what dog u got cute!!!
yeah cool as we getting the last two things for the car in 2 weeks time or so then be finished, no more being done to it lol.
be nice to meet u guys as u sound brill :) :) :)

xxxx jo xxxx

you had a good bank holiday stamford ? xx

MG ZS STE
31-08-11, 12:17 PM
i bet your pups look amazing :baby:

bigmac7904
05-09-11, 08:02 PM
car looks lush good job

daytona365
05-09-11, 08:22 PM
My Zed could do with a meet, seems like ages since the last dinner. ZED TEN was good, all those TY ZS's mmmmmmmmm