PDA

View Full Version : mg zs 180 saloon

nath86
18-09-11, 05:38 PM
Just looking to see if i can sell both cars i have to get a good diesel, i wont be selling if i cant get reasonable money for her!

Mg zs 180bhp 4DR saloon 53reg 58000 miles from new in xpower grey color.
Has 12months mot, half leather ac, ehm, ew half leather / suede interior with rear headrests.
Does have the common rattling manifold but it doesn't effect performance / running at all, just abit annoying, manifolds range from 50 - to ?100 of ebay
passed mot fine only advisory was rear number plate looking for ?1000 ono BARGAIN at this price for yr / miles

Also has a new windscreen 17 inch alloys and standard factory kit with extreme spoiler along with the sheddist clutch kit upgrade (a must for any 180 owner) and has had the expensive cambelts done with the receipt to prove!
I bought it with the intention to fix up and keep but insurance is steep and with an impreza sport to sell on as well i will be looking to get a new-ish diesel to replace them both , the bits i have done is new windscreen, sheddist kit and a hoover etc, it drives spot on with no nasty noises and has good tyres all round (it passed the mot fine with the rear number plate the only advisory!!).

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s105/nathpike/The%20mg/mainpic.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s105/nathpike/The%20mg/interior.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s105/nathpike/The%20mg/drivewayfront.jpg

Nearly forgot its been decated and has a stainless decat back exhaust system, and its hpi clear.

Come have a look its well worth it, pm me any questions

All in all a car in vgc throughout

Dan1971
18-09-11, 05:45 PM
Looks nice mate - especially with belts done and alcantara .... May be worth getting the manifold done then asking for ?1100 ono.

If it was done - hmmm - A V6 and cash for my diesel ...... "No Dan - No Dan".

nath86
18-09-11, 05:57 PM
Looks nice mate - especially with belts done and alcantara .... May be worth getting the manifold done then asking for ?1100 ono.

Cheers dan, she is nice, very nice indeed, i would do the manifold but if i do that as well i will lose more money imo, if i were to keep it id do it as i could replace it within 10 mins, id rather it goes to an enthusiast as it would be such a shame for it to get in the wrong hands! i do have 2 ppl interested one being my father inlaw but iv yet to see any cash yet?? and the mother inlaw thinks its to sporty for them :happy: but as said i will keep it if i cant get an honest amount for her, as i took the impreza sport for a family day out and my god it was uncomfortable and noisy and slow on the open roads :( although its brill around town !

archermav
18-09-11, 06:23 PM

Go on Dan, you know you need a V6 in your life again. Looking forward to your on sale thread.:beer2:

Squeaks
19-09-11, 01:01 PM
would it be possible to have some more photos, IE of any scratches, under bonnet and interior please, PM or on here would be great :)

nath86
19-09-11, 08:53 PM
would it be possible to have some more photos, IE of any scratches, under bonnet and interior please, PM or on here would be great :)

pm'ed

stevo90
28-09-11, 05:51 PM
yay, im the high bidder :happy2: . probably not gonna last but still .

nath86
01-10-11, 06:41 PM
yay, im the high bidder :happy2: . probably not gonna last but still .

Sorry decided to keep her for a year now as i tried looking for a (decent) (no french cr*p) (no ofence) diesel car that was as low mileage and at least a 2001 reg for around 1800 - 2k and i couldn't :(
I needed a car for work as well as i hate asking for lifts and i know what i have with the ZS so i ended auction early and bought myself some motobuild springs and spme other goodies :rofl: