PDA

View Full Version : My MG Latest

Smokey
22-09-11, 12:55 AM
Info is a bit spread out over various posts so just giving a quick update here!

Firstly, as of Sunday, I will be the proud owner of the Black mk2 180 previously owned by Lee (bigmac)

Secondly, I have sold the red mk2 110 to my best man's brother (Kyle) who will collect in around 4 weeks time.

Thirdly, once payment is made for the 110, I will use some of those funds to get the track car completed and ready for action, due to the winter months coming in, it may not be possible to get a track day in before the new year but getting it running is the first step, then we can organise meets for all to share in its joy. George is posting the oil pipes I paid for so hoping they arrive shortly.

So that is where I am at. Other than that, I have exprensive plans for the new 180 and will probably start with the PC build.

Now looking forward to Sunday and my 4th ZS!!

peterzs
22-09-11, 08:40 AM
Sounds fun, and in the middle of it all, I think I read you were on yours and Kats honeymoon.

Congratulations all round.

:flowers::flowers::flowers: :yes::yes: :laugh::laugh:

Smokey
22-09-11, 08:49 AM
Yeah Pete cheers, all plans were on hold until we got married etc. Now it's time for the MGs to have their time!

peterzs
22-09-11, 08:56 AM
Sounds like a plan, think you are lucky Kats interested in the cars as well.

Was tempted by Lees car, glad its gone to someone who will look after it.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

grimmy
22-09-11, 08:59 AM
Sounds like a plan, think you are lucky Kats interested in the cars as well.

Was tempted by Lees car, glad its gone to someone who will look after it.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Look after it?he's already rolled one and seized the engine In another lol.but seriously congratulations again to you and kat and look forward to seeing the new car mate.

Smokey
22-09-11, 09:12 AM
Look after it?he's already rolled one and seized the engine In another lol.

Lmao, cheers for that Grimmy! Only one was my fault :P

This one will be super upgraded inside so looking forward to getting started! Will need a buyer for the alcantara interior at some point :D

Jay-ZS+
22-09-11, 10:03 AM
Look after it?he's already rolled one and seized the engine In another lol.but seriously congratulations again to you and kat and look forward to seeing the new car mate.

Should he be allowed another? They are rear enough as they are! :laugh:

All the best with the car smokey look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Nor
22-09-11, 10:04 AM
Good luck with it Smokey. It'll be good for you to finally get your hands on another 180.

grimmy
22-09-11, 10:07 AM
Should he be allowed another? They are rear enough as they are! :laugh:

All the best with the car smokey look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Think he should be allowed as many as he wants Jay.the more he kills the quicker mines becomes a rare modern classic:mml:

BUCKYDEVIL
22-09-11, 11:22 AM
Good to hear things are going your way mate,
Look forward to seeing the PC build ?
Have you pointer the new owner of the 110 towards the forum ?

Nor
22-09-11, 11:22 AM
You're gonna put a PC in it? :D

grimmy
22-09-11, 11:45 AM
You're gonna put a PC in it? :D

Yeah police c&?t stubble

Smokey
22-09-11, 12:58 PM
Hmmm, I feel a victim of abuse here lol!
But yes, putting in a carPC with loads of attachments etc.
And yes, the new owner will be forced to sign up here!

Kyl3B
22-09-11, 07:45 PM
Can't wait till i can come and pick the car up. Its a cracker for a first car. thanks very much.

JIMZS180
22-09-11, 08:13 PM
Lmao, cheers for that Grimmy! Only one was my fault :P

This one will be super upgraded inside so looking forward to getting started! Will need a buyer for the alcantara interior at some point :D

remember this one being in captivity ..and chucking parts over the fence!!!!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/jimzs180/DSCF0167.jpg

grimmy
22-09-11, 08:14 PM
remember this one being in captivity ..and chucking parts over the fence!!!!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/jimzs180/DSCF0167.jpg

Poor soul, gone but not forgotten,living on in other cars lol

Smokey
22-09-11, 08:28 PM
Still have a tear in my eye for that one. Welcome Kyle. Will give the car a bit of lovin before you get your hands on it. You'll be glad you levelled the drive to your house cos I almost bottomed it out the time before!

grimmy
22-09-11, 08:40 PM
Still have a tear in my eye for that one. Welcome Kyle. Will give the car a bit of lovin before you get your hands on it. You'll be glad you levelled the drive to your house cos I almost bottomed it out the time before!

I hope you clean it after you give it some lovin.

Kyl3B
22-09-11, 08:51 PM
yea am glad i leveled the drive too lol. it will get plenty of loving once its in my hands. already thinking of stuff to save for to do too it lol.

Nor
22-09-11, 09:15 PM
yea am glad i leveled the drive too lol. it will get plenty of loving once its in my hands. already thinking of stuff to save for to do too it lol.

Steady on :D

Great first car, congrats.

Kyl3B
22-09-11, 09:17 PM
Steady on :D

Great first car, congrats.

cheers mate

Smokey
22-09-11, 11:09 PM
Yeah it is an awesome car. What you planning on doing to it? I recommend a proper exhaust first!

Maxfly
23-09-11, 05:30 AM
Good to hear, looking forward to the progress reports on the triple zeds :)