PDA

View Full Version : Getting my ZS ready for Camb/Lincs Meet

S13AVO
23-09-11, 05:25 PM
Just going to try get a few things done tomorrow, as been getting bits and bobs for the car and not having time to put them on, so tomorrow seems my only chance haha

1. New Induction Kit to fit
2. New ZS, 180 and Flag badges to fit
3. Carbon fibre speedo bezel to fit
4. Plasma Glow speedo dials to fit
5. New gear lever
6. 2nd hand rover 45 headlights with clear indicator lenses
7. Oil change and filter
8. Brake calipers to re-paint

Any one knowing any tips for doing any of these, help would be greatly appreciated as I think I've got a long day ahead of me :yikes::yikes::yikes:

zsserbia
23-09-11, 05:51 PM
4. Ask Mr ZS180
5. Try not to hurt yourself when taking the old one off

Other things should be fairly easy :smurf:

S13AVO
23-09-11, 05:53 PM
4. Ask Mr ZS180
5. Try not to hurt yourself when taking the old one off

Other things should be fairly easy :smurf:

Thanks for that, I'll take it easy on the lever :thankyou:

andy666
24-09-11, 12:43 PM
JESUS!!!! And i was worrying about getting my brakes cleaned up and painted!!! Hope everything goes ok , btw cant wait to see your car in the flesh .

S13AVO
24-09-11, 01:29 PM
JESUS!!!! And i was worrying about getting my brakes cleaned up and painted!!! Hope everything goes ok , btw cant wait to see your car in the flesh .

lol, not just for meet, it's given me an excuse to get my finger outta my arse and do the things I should of done ages ago haha, can't wait to meet up with you guys and your cars either :-)

big_wasa
24-09-11, 02:26 PM
Christ thats more than a days work.

I want my rims refurbed for the meet but that aint going to happen.

One tip with the R45's is take the number plate of. I strugled for ages trying to get the bumper of and couldnt as the plate was screwed through and in to the crash bar. I also took the crash bar of instead of trying to navigate around it.

Whilst doing the calipers grease up the slider pins :smile1:

magpie67
24-09-11, 04:52 PM
lol, not just for meet, it's given me an excuse to get my finger outta my arse and do the things I should of done ages ago haha, can't wait to meet up with you guys and your cars either :-)

you're gonna put my zs to shame

S13AVO
24-09-11, 09:23 PM
you're gonna put my zs to shame

Haha not at all, and not all complete either although it is really sounding sweet with the induction kit lol :-)

gary471
25-09-11, 11:41 AM
What did you get done/didn't get done? Hoping to be able to go down with you but will have to check funds lol

S13AVO
25-09-11, 06:52 PM
What did you get done/didn't get done? Hoping to be able to go down with you but will have to check funds lol

Got everything done apart from headlights and speedo, hey that would be great if funds allow :-)