PDA

View Full Version : What's the going rate for mk1 straights?

Maxxed_Ross
04-10-11, 05:37 AM
I bought a set of mk1 straights froma member over on themgzr at the start of the year to fit to the touring car, but as you probably saw in the build thread they won't fit over the brakes - so they're going on ebay

I bought them with some slight kerbing to all of them for ?100 without tyres, are they still worth that now? Just wondering what sort of reserve to put on them.

Also anyone know how much a single alloy wheel would cost to post... just incase?

BUCKYDEVIL
04-10-11, 01:55 PM
I still think you could get that for them Ross..
With winter coming alot of people look for a 2nd set or need them to replace knackred ones..
Courier company in Paisley can deliver through mainland UK for ?40 a set..

S13AVO
04-10-11, 04:54 PM
If it helps any, I sold mine through ebay, damaged on edges, just put ideal for refurb, also came with half decent tyres, they went for ?135 if I remember rightly, ask gary471 on here, he bought them off me, thats how I got to know him, hope this helps.

Steve :hooray::hooray:

Maxxed_Ross
04-10-11, 05:49 PM
Cheers lads

I got tyres for them, but one was illegal so binned it. Can't really sell it with 3 tyres lol

grimmy
04-10-11, 07:02 PM
Cheers lads

I got tyres for them, but one was illegal so binned it. Can't really sell it with 3 tyres lol

How?

BUCKYDEVIL
04-10-11, 08:30 PM
If your still meeting me for this bumper I will give you a legal Tyre (Free)then you can sell them as a full set..
P.M me or facebook message Ross,, Phones away for repair.

fordie2
04-10-11, 09:18 PM
Ross, I can sort you some cheap postage if you fire them on eBay?

Maxxed_Ross
05-10-11, 05:38 AM
If your still meeting me for this bumper I will give you a legal Tyre (Free)then you can sell them as a full set..
P.M me or facebook message Ross,, Phones away for repair.

excellent! Some man. I should be home today weather permitting so I should still be good for Friday :yes:

Ross, I can sort you some cheap postage if you fire them on eBay?

That would be ideal dude. Going to stick them on the usual sites first then Ebay. They're your old ones :laugh:

ZRed
05-10-11, 07:27 AM
usually ?80 without tyres, ?150 with tyres mate.

i`ve eh, a load :)