PDA

View Full Version : Got a few bits on order....

KirkJames
15-10-11, 10:30 AM
Bought a few bits today ready so I can hopefully fit them next week when I am off.
1.) Aero wipers
2.) Magnecor KV85 HT Leads
3.) Mintex discs and pads all round
4.) Two ABS reluctor rings

Hopefully can get my hands on a post cat lambda as well. Hopefully she will feel a bit tighter and a bit smoother come next week.

Will stick up some pics of all the work if I can next week! :)
Can anyone suggest some 5hit hot penetrating fluid as i have run out of WD and want to get something better.

daytona365
15-10-11, 10:34 AM
Bought a few bits today ready so I can hopefully fit them next week when I am off.
1.) Aero wipers
2.) Magnecor KV85 HT Leads
3.) Mintex discs and pads all round
4.) Two ABS reluctor rings

Hopefully can get my hands on a post cat lambda as well. Hopefully she will feel a bit tighter and a bit smoother come next week.

Will stick up some pics of all the work if I can next week! :)
Can anyone suggest some 5hit hot penetrating fluid as i have run out of WD and want to get something better.

It really does work...............TRY COKE, or PEPSI....The fizz and the cola does work. Just leaves it a bit sticky.........

KirkJames
15-10-11, 10:41 AM
Looks like I will be out to Tesco then to get some coke, does it have to be coke or pepsi or can it be any off the shelf cola etc
Will need some spray stuff as well as it's going to be around the wheel area where I may have trouble so need to get into some awkward places. Either that or put pepsi in a spray bottle lol ;)

jamie-france1987
15-10-11, 11:02 AM
Aero wipers are great they work better than the older ones and look 20x better

KirkJames
15-10-11, 11:53 AM
Aero wipers are great they work better than the older ones and look 20x better

Yeah I had them on my old Mondeo and they did the job! :)