PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Yellow ZS

daytona365
12-11-11, 08:13 PM
Saw this on YOU TUBE...........What you all think?

The only thing I like is the colour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94CTwCeQbs&feature=related

ZS Phil
12-11-11, 10:42 PM
Im struggling to write what I think about it to be honest, Im lost for words. Someone should politely inform him that he doesn't look cool.

zsserbia
13-11-11, 01:20 AM
I saw this a while ago, didn't think it was worth posting a link on here or any comment. I suppose you liking the color of it was fair enough reason.

All I can say is marmite. Never tried it tbh, but you either love it or hate it, no matter how big amount of work is required to produce it.

Blade9274
13-11-11, 08:03 AM
Hmmmmmm all I can say is YUK

daytona365
13-11-11, 02:13 PM
I thought it looked ok for the first 3 secs, then as the video rolled on it got worse and worse............It has to be the worst looking ZS ever...........

peterzs
13-11-11, 02:20 PM
No not ever, its still TY under all that cr**.

Poor thing!!!!!!!!!!!

grimmy
13-11-11, 02:26 PM
The only positive thing I can say about that is at least He saw some sense and removed the stupid decal on the side.its a real shame it started off as a nice motor.

daytona365
13-11-11, 04:17 PM
No not ever, its still TY under all that cr**.

Poor thing!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. The fact that its TY only makes it worse.....Do that to a TB maybe!!!

welshone
13-11-11, 04:28 PM
LOL. The fact that its TY only makes it worse.....Do that to a TB maybe!!!

Oi you leave the TB's out of it :laugh:

daytona365
13-11-11, 04:35 PM
Oi you leave the TB's out of it :laugh:

Sorrry didnt mean it, the TB is a good 2nd.............Maybe do that to a non TY /TB ZS.........................:rofl:

Supercharged_Z
13-11-11, 04:35 PM
I personally thought it looked ok, nice to see a lot of man hours goes into it the sound system looked good althought not sure on where to put the shopping, the front bonnet and bumper... well its different diddnt look great but each to their own

Quadcam24
13-11-11, 08:01 PM
seen worse tbh.
could have been worse, it could have been an xpg hatch he operated on!

zsserbia
13-11-11, 08:52 PM
seen worse tbh.
could have been worse, it could have been an xpg hatch he operated on!

Or an xpg saloon!

What's left, I suggest we transfer it to a non ZS car, some clever designers had already put some effort to it and made it the way we already love it.

Sure there are aftermarket bits and bobs and ways to improve it, give it a personal touch in a way, but, I'd say using a bit of common sense during the process is a must.

I mean, nowadays people modify their dogs and other pets as well, right? It doesn't mean they don't love them, but do they ask themselves what other people, let alone their pets think about it? No.

People modify themselves as well in most horrible ways, so why worrying about one single Z most of us don't like? Just a collateral damage imho...