PDA

View Full Version : I've also bought a new toy!!

Taphouse
19-11-11, 04:45 PM
I sold the mk2 this morning, and collected my new toy this afternoon. I am going to say have a guess at what it is, but I don't think its that hard!! Lets just say there is no need to change my signature. *runs and hides waiting for the abuse
:weirdo:

Quadcam24
19-11-11, 05:57 PM
is it red by any chance,lol

stamford
20-11-11, 08:13 AM
After his comment on the mk2 and what he sold I think it is pretty obvious, should change your name to Ross! Why do you guys bother changing the V5? :laugh:

Boot Hill Bandit
20-11-11, 08:19 AM
Well done Andy :group: I am relieved to say the least! :)

Maybe you will now appreciate it against all other ZSs! :joker:

I couldn't justify the amount myself as I am skint as :sheep:

If you look in my album in my profile you will find plenty of pics there as well as on the MGF Register too oddly.........

Tell us your plans then matey! :whip:

Boot Hill Bandit
20-11-11, 08:21 AM
Why do you guys bother changing the V5? :laugh:

Shouldn't someone change their status' under their avatar to the Chuckle Brothers :joker:

"to me! to you! to me! to you! to me!......" :joker:

Taphouse
20-11-11, 06:03 PM
My plans are as simple as just sorted it out. The suspension is a mess, handles like dog. Got to sort the alloys out all over again, brakes also they are not great. My god it goes like stink though.

Had the front end off this morning, changing headlights and taking out the old air con rad. New straights with fresh Yokohama Prada's this afternoon. Going to the garage tomorrow morning for a once over.

Supercharged_Z
20-11-11, 07:51 PM
hehe... Awsome!!

FYI guys, this was for sale again as the vag zs was perhaps to much of a bargin, I dont need two track day cars and this was due a transformation over the winter.

I diddnt need to advertise it, as i know, Andy also knows what a beast this is, a few texts and Andy was drawn to the mk1 darkside again lol...

for what its worth, the car is mint as, it has a underlying handling issue from when Andy had it, somthing is wrong with the rear end, i had planned to resolve in the winter. However I am so pleased he bought it back, seeing the pictures from zed10 made me mega jealous, it really is a lovely car and so clean.