PDA

View Full Version : Back to the fold.

Glen290
21-11-11, 12:48 PM
On the hunt for a decent low milage Mg diesel at the moment, soon got bored with my Astra (and the vauxhall community which is nowhere near as good) and am longing for a bit of MG action again.So if you know of anybody who fancies a swap, or know of a decent lowish milage example (Zs or ZR) let me know..

:smart:

stamford
21-11-11, 01:07 PM
Another coming back! Doesn't that say something about this car? It might be a bit long in the tooth but it certainly has something! :thumbsup:

optimusprimer
21-11-11, 01:12 PM
Another coming back! Doesn't that say something about this car? It might be a bit long in the tooth but it certainly has something! :thumbsup:

A bit long in the tooth?? My 03 is the newest car I've had :D to be fair my other car is a 1966 Beetle ;)

stamford
21-11-11, 02:28 PM
A bit long in the tooth?? My 03 is the newest car I've had :D to be fair my other car is a 1966 Beetle ;)

Yea tis, you can trace its origins back to 95/96.

Alan.F
21-11-11, 02:35 PM
On the hunt for a decent low milage Mg diesel at the moment, soon got bored with my Astra (and the vauxhall community which is nowhere near as good) and am longing for a bit of MG action again.So if you know of anybody who fancies a swap, or know of a decent lowish milage example (Zs or ZR) let me know..

:smart:

If this job comes off tomorrow i will be doing the same Glen :)

peterzs
21-11-11, 02:37 PM
Hi Glen, welcome back.

The dervs seem popular at the moment, if you go for a test drive in one and it doesnt pull, and feel sluggish may be down to the MAF sensor.

You can tell as it wont rev up to the limiter, not too expensive to sort, so dont let it put you off. Just a good bargaining point, think about £70/£80 get the sensor and the housing.

:whistle::whistle:

Boot Hill Bandit
21-11-11, 03:06 PM
All the boys are coming home! :band:

I also am bored of my Vauxhall. Quiet, refined, predictable, cheap parts, reliable but most of all boring and common lol.

Glen290
21-11-11, 05:54 PM
I want a derv as I had a R25 tdi and I loved it, had the maf issue with that, but put on a mafam from rover ron, turned up the boost and it was awesome..

Hope all goes well Alan..

Stephen
21-11-11, 05:59 PM
Welcome back!

As soon as i can get decent insurance on a 180... My Facelift ZS TD will be up for grabs.

Mr ZS180
21-11-11, 06:52 PM
Welcome back. There is really is something about the ZS.

Im supposed to be selling mine now but I keep trying to find justification to keep it lol

Mine is a 51 and it's the newest car I have ever owned too.
Although, my Skyline has a damn sight less corrosion underneath (but then it did live in Japan most of its life!!)