PDA

View Full Version : MG ZS 180 saloon MK2, pref full leather

MG mad
20-12-11, 02:21 AM
Hi all,

I've been inactive on here for a couple of years since we gave up looking for a ZS when the wife bought a new sensible car (ZT-T 260), however I now find myself taking a new job in Munich, starting March-April so will be relocating sans cars. So naturally I'll be looking for a car, and would ideally like a ZS. As I will probably bring it home with me to NZ when we return in a couple of years, would prefer RHD, which makes it easier as there's a lot more selection. This, of course, assumes I can import it permanently into Germany without converting to LHD, which I need to confirm (my initial search suggests it does).

Anyway, spiel aside, we will be in the market for a ZS180 in the next couple of months, but if the right car comes up I can get it stored by an MG-friendly friend no problem. Prepared to pay top money for the right car, which is as follows (in order of priority):

Must be a 180
Must be a saloon
Must be a MK2
Pref ignition blue or black, but consider any colour other than silver
Pref full leather interior, but consider others, in particular alcantara, as I know the full leather is very rare (I've only ever seen it on MK1s myself)
The tidier the better, esp when it comes to importing to NZ later on.

Cheers
Andy

carmadbaker
20-12-11, 06:29 AM
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=18931
My 180 ;-)
-full alcantara (good condition!)
-black (very clean bodywork!!)
-clifford alarm with remote engine start
-12months MOT
- flexible on price to a ZS enthusiast :-)

stamford
20-12-11, 07:31 AM
Hello Andy, long time no see mate. Like the sensible car, a 260! Nice! :D

MG mad
21-12-11, 01:23 AM
Thanks stamford, yeah been a bit quiet, been quite busy - although have been trying to convince a local club member to sell me his MK2 180 here every time I see him.

MG mad
21-12-11, 01:25 AM
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=18931
My 180 ;-)
-full alcantara (good condition!)
-black (very clean bodywork!!)
-clifford alarm with remote engine start
-12months MOT
- flexible on price to a ZS enthusiast :-)

Cheers mate, very interested, any chance of some interior pics (mainly for the wife...)?

How much of a hurry are you in to sell?

carmadbaker
21-12-11, 05:50 AM
Umm a little bit of a rush (family drive full of cars at the moment!) but i expect it'll have very little interest before the new year. I'll grab some interior pics and a few more exterior pics once im home from work pal :-)

MG mad
21-12-11, 06:33 PM
Thanks, that'd be good. Very interested, but very unlikely to be able to do anything about it until the new year unfortunately.