PDA

View Full Version : My ZS diesel

Stephen
20-12-11, 11:57 PM
Im fed up of it, i dont enjoy driving it, reminds me of the stupid garage i bought it from. The fact the number plates still not on! Someone dinged my door and it needs a clutch. I love the car the derv engine but its this pacific car!!

As soon as the clutch is done, number gets put on so i get it back in my hands, il be stripping my bits out the zs and selling it on!

Alcantara
Catback piper stainless exhaust with decat.
Roose pipes
Sdi's

And if anyone wants to swap stnd dash/black oak

Back to original!! And a tag of £3495 ono

Ritchy
21-12-11, 12:24 AM
doesnt sound like a good ad for the car stephen

ZS Phil
21-12-11, 09:15 AM
So you love the car but its got niggles, as soon as you sort the niggles you are going to sell it even though you love it and it will no longer have the niggles. Doesnt really make sense to be honest.
Not being funny just saying its probably not the best way to get people interested and a quick sale. Shame because I bet its a lush car :(

peterzs
21-12-11, 09:24 AM
Shame you feel like this.

Think the garage mucking you about didnt help.

My clutch is weird, I went to Santa Pod which didnt help it, but if I treat it gently for a bit it stops slipping and its OK until I miss a gear change, or really floor it. I priced it up and got a price of £325 all in, incl 10,000 miles or 1 year warranty.

Hope you can get it sorted, or best of luck if you move it on.

ZS Phil
21-12-11, 09:33 AM
£325 or thereabouts is the right sort of money for a clutch. I paid 300 last year all in.

stamford
21-12-11, 11:34 AM
A bit knee-jerk isn't it? Get it sorted and all's well. We all have off-days with our cars, got to take the rough with the smooth young man! :oldtimer:

Maxfly
21-12-11, 04:06 PM
A bit knee-jerk isn't it? Get it sorted and all's well. We all have off-days with our cars, got to take the rough with the smooth young man! :oldtimer:

^^^ THIS:) Recently been there and almost done that but sort the niggles and all will be good mate. Not totally in love with my yet but things sure as hell are a lot better than they were even 3 weeks ago. :)

Jem
22-12-11, 10:50 PM
Mine had a ton of small problems i was at the stage where i wanted shot of it but glad i didn't,Just got to find out where this squealing noise is coming from and then ill be happy again.

Boot Hill Bandit
23-12-11, 04:30 PM
This is very unlike you Stephen. Don't get wound up mate! :console: Get it all fixed up and running sweet and then drive it around a bit before making any rash decisions. Once you sell it on you WILL regret it.........just like ALL owners do even if going for another one.

As has already been said, we all have off days, some more than others but the cars generally are good. Most are simple to fix compared to new ones out there from PSA, GM or Ford......I'm sure you can get the car how you want it ;)