PDA

View Full Version : Mg zs 180 v6....

sambomonkee
26-12-11, 06:15 PM
....but its has to be, facelift with the full body kit and have an LPG conversion. I know its a long shot but worth ago.

Cash waiting for the right car and right price.

peterzs
26-12-11, 06:18 PM
Hi and :hi:

Best of luck with finding one.

:clap::clap::clap:

sambomonkee
26-12-11, 06:21 PM
Thanks, I am a member of the MG org and SMS sportsers club, and didn't realise this forum was here :).

Its typical, but I just missed out on one that came up on ebay. So now got my heart set on one to go with my TF 160.

I didn't realise there was a MK2 with a full body kit and really think it looks the business (specially the salon), but ideally want the running costs of LPG.

peterzs
26-12-11, 06:51 PM
They are around, just being there when they turn up.

Friendly bunch on here if you need any help, when you get one.

:):):):)

sambomonkee
26-12-11, 07:13 PM
Well, I have just bought one, not a LPG but its got room to be added at a later date.

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=19407

With a new engine, I do try and buy cars of forums members etc, as cars owned and fixed by forum members send to be treat more like family than "cars".

Well I do anyway, my wife will be going before my TF :lol:

I find it a little strange I not found this forum before, but glad I did, so you have to put up with me asking nobbie ZS questions now :lol:

peterzs
27-12-11, 11:01 AM
Thats the difference on here, we dont recognise "nobbie ZS questions", if you dont know you dont know.

We all try to help without being patronising, or trying to score points.

So fire away, and best of luck with the new motor. Looked a good base to work from.

Did say on the other thread it would be interesting to see how the rebuild goes.

:yes::yes::yes::laugh::laugh::laugh:

zsserbia
28-12-11, 10:49 AM
Congratulations on choosing the best colour!
All that's underneath, the same as others...
Welcome aboard to the world of zedness, plenty of info and assistance to be found, no question to silly for this friendly bunch I tell ya :yes: