PDA

View Full Version : Adidas Originals Gazelle 2 Laduma Trainers

ThumpJunkie
16-01-12, 04:04 PM
Adidas Originals Gazelle 2 Laduma Trainers, men's Size 11.

These were released for the 2010 World Cup and are as rare as sightings of Gary Glitter in a school staff room.

Brand new in box with original tags and two extra pairs of laces (blue and green).

£35 gets these to your door, so grab a bargain. I paid more than this, but I can't really see myself wearing them, so selling them on at a loss.

http://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/vbclassified/uploaded/5qhapgxd1.jpg

stamford
16-01-12, 06:24 PM
Susquatch!

magpie67
16-01-12, 06:28 PM
Susquatch! :w00t: lol

Dan1971
17-01-12, 04:21 PM
:yikes:

You'd have to pay me to wear them !

JIMZS180
17-01-12, 07:09 PM
Adidas Originals Gazelle 2 Laduma Trainers, men's Size 11.

These were released for the 2010 World Cup and are as rare as sightings of Gary Glitter in a school staff room.

Brand new in box with original tags and two extra pairs of laces (blue and green).

£35 gets these to your door, so grab a bargain. I paid more than this, but I can't really see myself wearing them, so selling them on at a loss.

http://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/vbclassified/uploaded/5qhapgxd1.jpg

Too Big for me mate ..but understand what you are trying to do I currently have about 15 pairs of trainers and 6 of these have never been out of the box either...current worth most are a pair of Adidas Votary Original Nelson Mandella edition....dont want to wear them and get them dirty!!!!
Did previously buy a pair of Puma GV limited edition for £20 and sold to Australia for £90

ThumpJunkie
17-01-12, 07:28 PM
Too Big for me mate ..but understand what you are trying to do I currently have about 15 pairs of trainers and 6 of these have never been out of the box either...current worth most are a pair of Adidas Votary Original Nelson Mandella edition....dont want to wear them and get them dirty!!!!
Did previously buy a pair of Puma GV limited edition for £20 and sold to Australia for £90
A man after my own heart, Jim! I'm a bit of a collector, but I'm not one for keeping them boxed and unworn, so if I decide I won't wear them much I just get rid.

I remember picking up three pairs of Adidas Originals Attitude Los for £19.99 each from TK Maxx a couple of years ago, kept one pair for myself and sold the other two for £78 and £75 respectively on eBay :D

P.S. These are sold BTW, lolololol.