PDA

View Full Version : Look at these.....

fastmike
24-01-12, 07:13 PM
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201204443748196/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/zs/make/mg/page/3/postcode/rm37ee/quicksearch/true/radius/1500?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201151436172775/make/mg/model/zs/postcode/rm37ee/radius/1500/quicksearch/true/page/7/advert-type/featured-listing/dealer/72560/usedcars?logcode=flp

tempting

peterzs
24-01-12, 07:18 PM
Bargains, 2nd one good as new.

stamford
24-01-12, 07:50 PM
17k miles too and it has the full monogram interior pack.

daytona365
24-01-12, 09:44 PM
Shame they both BLUE!

fastmike
25-01-12, 07:18 AM
Shame they both BLUE!

I agree..... the 17,000 miler is very tempting, but that colour kills it for me

And no sunroof

MG 53 ZED
25-01-12, 09:41 AM
I agree..... the 17,000 miler is very tempting, but that colour kills it for me

And no sunroof

That 2nd one will be a good buy for someone almost a new car.

Stev180
25-01-12, 01:08 PM
Guys! Stay away from the blue one 17k model, I went with cash to buy it over the Christmas period. Problems longer than my arm and the seller is demanding top rate for it. £700 more than most mk1 180's so i was expecting it to be showroom, pretty much how the seller stated its is in the advert. I asked all the right questions before i went to see it. Let down is an understatement.

Each wheel majorly kerbed
Driverside wing mirror laquer coming off
Top of the spoiler laquer coming off
Passenger side shot to pieces with dents, look hard enough on the picture and you will see the front door and wing are darker than the rear door (i asked this question and the seller said its just the pic) it is off, enought to notice.
Both interior front seats showing alot of wear so can only assume short journeys.
low coolant also
no SH book
Nothing else i can think of atm!

Highlights
Drove spot on, very responsive
Immaculate monogram pieces unmarked including the steering wheel

I walked away because the car needs the passenger side dents pulling/possible paint need to the dents in the passenger quarter panel.

Shame to walk away but i was after a better condition ZS and my 42k car is sweet.

I will have to upload pics of the 17k car over the weekend. Only worth it if your not fussy about bodywork.

fastmike
25-01-12, 02:30 PM
Guys! Stay away from the blue one 17k model, I went with cash to buy it over the Christmas period. Problems longer than my arm and the seller is demanding top rate for it. £700 more than most mk1 180's so i was expecting it to be showroom, pretty much how the seller stated its is in the advert. I asked all the right questions before i went to see it. Let down is an understatement.

Each wheel majorly kerbed
Driverside wing mirror laquer coming off
Top of the spoiler laquer coming off
Passenger side shot to pieces with dents, look hard enough on the picture and you will see the front door and wing are darker than the rear door (i asked this question and the seller said its just the pic) it is off, enought to notice.
Both interior front seats showing alot of wear so can only assume short journeys.
low coolant also
no SH book
Nothing else i can think of atm!

Highlights
Drove spot on, very responsive
Immaculate monogram pieces unmarked including the steering wheel

I walked away because the car needs the passenger side dents pulling/possible paint need to the dents in the passenger quarter panel.

Shame to walk away but i was after a better condition ZS and my 42k car is sweet.

I will have to upload pics of the 17k car over the weekend. Only worth it if your not fussy about bodywork.

Wrong colour for me anyway matey ...