PDA

View Full Version : Mg zs 110 mkii 2004

andy_mgzs
13-02-12, 04:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm putting up my ZS up for sale. Here are the details:

ZS 180 bodykit, TF Steering wheel, 4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 74,457 miles, Silver, MOT: September 2012, Tax: March 2012; Alloy wheels, ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Anti theft system, Central locking, Child locks, Colour coding - Body, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Front armrest, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Immobiliser, Metallic paintwork, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote central locking, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Body coloured bumpers, Alarm, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Major service done 1 year ago including MLS gasket, timing belt & tensioner, water pump, thermostat, axiliary belts and OAT Coolant.

Bad points: few scratches/dent on the passenger front door, tear in driver's seat - pictures to come.

Front electric window kit + 4 door cards included (but not fitted yet)

Price is £1200.00 ONO Call 07838584290

Car is located in Dartford.

Bear in mind that it is my daily driver so mileage will increase from stated above.

Bobdope2002
13-02-12, 04:46 PM
£1500 :-o

If it doesnt sell at that price then i dunno although i cant help but think its worth more

anyways good luck with the sale

Dan1971
13-02-12, 04:57 PM
Cheap car but the damage to the passenger side looks a bit more than scratches to be honest, and mate - seriously - the inside picture with jump cables and a belt (?) around the gearstick doesn't give confidence to a potential buyer, and makes it look like a shed to honest.

Give her a clean - hoover the inside and you'll get £1500 for it ... easy.

Alan.F
13-02-12, 07:32 PM
Cheap car but the damage to the passenger side looks a bit more than scratches to be honest, and mate - seriously - the inside picture with jump cables and a belt (?) around the gearstick doesn't give confidence to a potential buyer, and makes it look like a shed to honest.

Give her a clean - hoover the inside and you'll get £1500 for it ... easy.

I agree Dan

Nor
13-02-12, 07:43 PM
Good luck with the sale, but I would run a mile after seeing those pictures. Shunt in the rear?

Boot Hill Bandit
13-02-12, 09:47 PM
Looks a shed.........and you have made it look worse than it is!

At least run it through a car wash and clean up and de clutter the inside although I fear the damage has been done to any potential buyers on here after seeing those pictures!

stamford
14-02-12, 07:21 AM
Hate to say it but they are right, you should have taken time to tidy the car up, clean out some of the marks and make it presentable. Then it would have stood a better chance than it currently does. I have walked away from cars that have looked poorly presented, it sends a message out that the car is not looked after.

Maxxed_Ross
14-02-12, 08:35 AM
is the rear door handle taped on? Certainly looks it from the pictures

stamford
14-02-12, 09:55 AM
is the rear door handle taped on? Certainly looks it from the pictures

Yea I noticed that too.

peterzs
14-02-12, 11:12 AM
Think the price takes account of the bits and bobs etc, seems cheap for a MK2, bit of TLC and you would have a good car.

vanishing days
14-02-12, 12:54 PM
Not the best advert I've seen....... Price seems a little high considering the damage my friend has just bought a blue 120 05 full 180 kit with 50k from a dealer for 1700