PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O George

Nats Whiskas
22-02-12, 10:23 AM
George,

Not sure if your pm's are working and I've messaged you three times now with no luck.

What is the tracking number for the mk2 wheels i paid you for nearly 3 weeks ago and you had told me were on their way 2 weeks ago...

Cheers.

BUCKYDEVIL
22-02-12, 04:50 PM
Have you tried this,dont know if it's still current though.?

Business Name: Rover Mg Parts Uk Ltd.

Contact Name: George Mackmurdie

Business Address: ********

Telephone No. **********

Mobile No. **********

MG6Turbo
22-02-12, 04:57 PM
Ive pmd Nathan.

We have been waiting for contact details to furnish Fedex with as the wheels are sat at the central hub after being incorrectly sent to another customer by Fedex. Nathan was informed of this last week.

I have pmd Nathan but it bounced back for some reason.

I have pmd again.

The above contact details are slightly incorrrect.

Also Nathan does have my mobile number so could have texd me.

I do not have his number or i would have tried it or given it to fedex myself.
George

starfire039
22-02-12, 05:22 PM
Maybe someone's inbox is full.

Alan.F
22-02-12, 05:49 PM
Have you tried this,dont know if it's still current though.?

Business Name: Rover Mg Parts Uk Ltd.

maybe all the details should not of been made public

MG6Turbo
22-02-12, 05:56 PM
To be honest, publishing the amount paid for a set of wheels is my main moan about this, as if i do a deal with someone for parts then i expect the deal to remain between myself and the other person.

I dont expect Alan to disclose the deal for the tourer and zt because obviously it could affect the sale of the tourer for me if the amount was disclosed.

Im here to earn a living and treat people fairly.

I do try and answer pms as quick as i can, but there maybe times when i cant be on the pc and trying to reply from an i phone at times is difficult.

I have had my worker off due to a serious accident, and a death in the family happening on the same day of my workers accident. So this leaves me on my own to pick up cars, answer messages and take parts off, collect cars, wrap stuff up, sit on a computer booking pick ups and doing paperwork, let alone attending to family and a funeral.

George

BUCKYDEVIL
22-02-12, 05:59 PM
maybe all the details should not of been made public

They are already public details posted by George in the Traders section.
I was just pointing ZSnutter towards them.

MG6Turbo
22-02-12, 06:04 PM
I think Alan was referring to the deal rather than my contact details Buckdevil.

G

Bobdope2002
22-02-12, 06:06 PM
To be honest, publishing the amount paid for a set of wheels is my main moan about this, as if i do a deal with someone for parts then i expect the deal to remain between myself and the other person.

I dont expect Alan to disclose the deal for the tourer and zt because obviously it could affect the sale of the tourer for me if the amount was disclosed.

Im here to earn a living and treat people fairly.

I do try and answer pms as quick as i can, but there maybe times when i cant be on the pc and trying to reply from an i phone at times is difficult.

I have had my worker off due to a serious accident, and a death in the family happening on the same day of my workers accident. So this leaves me on my own to pick up cars, answer messages and take parts off, collect cars, wrap stuff up, sit on a computer booking pick ups and doing paperwork, let alone attending to family and a funeral.

George

shame the cars aernt driveable as i cud easily help ya out with that at weekends G

BUCKYDEVIL
22-02-12, 06:06 PM
I think Alan was referring to the deal rather than my contact details Buckdevil.

G

My bad, sorry.. Alan.

Nats Whiskas
22-02-12, 06:11 PM
Hi guys,

I've edited the old post to remove said details. TBF its common knowledge of the price of the wheels but my apologies anyway.

Unfortunately I don't have his number otherwise a call would of been made by now.

Cheers Buckydevil for that mate, much appreciated!

Issue is with a bit of luck sorted now so Mods please feel free to close/delete this thread :)

grimmy
22-02-12, 06:13 PM
thread closed at op's request