PDA

View Full Version : Decisions Decisions

Alan.F
25-02-12, 05:49 PM
Well as part of the deal for my ZT i agreed with my wife to try and sell my 180 but i went out in it tonight and still love it. The ZT and the ZS are different beasts ZT 1.8T goes like stink but its a better buzz in the 180 as its a different power surge.

What do i do?

Supercharged_Z
25-02-12, 05:52 PM
zt's are good cars on track too just big.

what do you want to do?

Dav
25-02-12, 05:56 PM
No, the colour makes it rare as rocking horse poop, and it's a damn tidy motor. Let the mrs have the ZT and you keep the ZS. And say the deal you made wasn't in writing so it's null and void and it ain't happening so there :P :D

peterzs
25-02-12, 05:56 PM
You can always try and sell it for £5,000. "Dont know why we havnt had any interest", when the wife asks how is the sale going.

You will have to keep it on the road and take it out, keeps every thing working, if she asks.

Just as likely find some one will fall in love with the orange grove and offer you the cash!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dav
25-02-12, 05:57 PM
And the key word is 'try' and sell it. Tell her you've tried and no one wants it, simples ;)

peterzs
25-02-12, 05:58 PM
Glad we are all agreed on the poll!!!!!!

MG6Turbo
25-02-12, 06:22 PM
Alan you do make me laugh !!!

Sell them both and buy a zt V8 and be done with it !

Bigger Buzz !!

G

Smokey
25-02-12, 06:26 PM
George's suggestion is the only alternative to keeping the ZS!

I love how everyone posts 'do I get rid' polls about ZSs on a ZS owners forum lol :laugh:

stamford
25-02-12, 06:44 PM
You dumbarse, you actually agreed to do something for her indoors! :laugh: 'try' is the key word here, you tried, you failed! End of ;)

Dan1971
25-02-12, 06:48 PM
There must have been something about the ZT that made you buy it .... If that feeling is stronger than the love for the ZS - sell the ZS.

That ZS is stunning though Alan - the only Mk1 we've owned on the forum, and only the second I've seen .... so they don't come around often.

Black ZTs are everywhere.

BUCKYDEVIL
25-02-12, 07:03 PM
Personally if I had to choose I would go for the ZS because of how much it stands out especially in that colour,
ZT is nice but just doesn't have the personality of the ZS.

Alan.F
25-02-12, 09:35 PM
ZT is staying regardless of what I do with the ZS

George your Tw** you know i want a V8 sooner than later

Smokey i posted it on here as i class most of you as friends now and think i would get an honest answers lol

Smokey
25-02-12, 09:49 PM
I honestly love ZSs too much to sway you against it lol. I'd keep both because they are both awesome!

I want an SV ultimately though!

Supercharged_Z
25-02-12, 10:17 PM
i voted yes to sale.....

why?

I know you will need to sell somthing, and the 180 as nice as it is, is not the 160 which looks to be a great car for family, and cruising... etc.

good luck in what you do

Lukeus101
25-02-12, 11:50 PM
I hope my other half doesn't see this thread lol. She wants an Orange Grove ZS to go with her ZR lol

celtic_k8
26-02-12, 06:48 AM
See it Luke and want :(

I would keep both as you obviously dont really want to sell.

Dont do something until youre sure as you may regret it later :)

zsserbia
26-02-12, 07:56 AM
First, you may want to investigate, as Mick says, how serious is your wife now about selling the ZS, then, if she really is you may, as said "try" selling it (probably she won't like the price you get offered) and eventually, if the price is right, sell them both and get the V8, as said :happy:

Alan.F
26-02-12, 09:41 AM
See it Luke and want :(

I would keep both as you obviously dont really want to sell.

Dont do something until youre sure as you may regret it later :)

This is the prob i know i will regret it i originally bought it as i only had a rover 75 tourer and wanted a toy to play with at weekends now i have the ZT which is just as quick.

MG6Turbo
26-02-12, 09:55 AM
I would keep them both.

Unless you get offered a good deal on the orange grove or we get another written off zt v8 in at some point, then im sure you will sell pmsl..

I can see a fight over the V8 though if one comes up !! pmsl

G

KevG
26-02-12, 09:58 AM
Alan on a flip side, why dont you Mk2 the Orange Grove, now that would look awesome.

peterzs
26-02-12, 10:05 AM
I would keep them both.

Unless you get offered a good deal on the orange grove or we get another written off zt v8 in at some point, then im sure you will sell pmsl..

I can see a fight over the V8 though if one comes up !! pmsl

G

Hi George, did you see the 260 on Autotrader, the other day, offers over £2500, low miles, but the guy said a rad had gone, lost all the water and it MAY have head gasket failure.

Must admit I was tempted, as it looked in good condition and I know a guy down here who runs at Santa Pod in American muscle cars. That he tunes and plays around with.

:wave:

MG6Turbo
29-02-12, 09:49 AM
Yeah. It was black facelift.

Missed it by a few hours. Lol

G