PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Time

daytona365
25-02-12, 08:23 PM
Now that all the slush has gone, it was time to get the car cleaned, so a trip to my local carwash gang...............

I love it when it shines in the sun. Boy TY looks so bright!!!!!!!!!!

mhamps
25-02-12, 08:27 PM
Looks lovely, gave mine a clean today also will be dirty again tomorrow though, endless cleaning.

Matt

peterzs
25-02-12, 08:54 PM
Good car wash gang, was it a Polish, polish??????????????????

Looking good as always.

:fun::fun:

Dan1971
25-02-12, 09:13 PM
Now that all the slush has gone, it was time to get the car cleaned, so a trip to my local carwash gang...............

I love it when it shines in the sun. Boy TY looks so bright!!!!!!!!!!

Very bright ....

Where do you go ? I use the F1 guys ...

daytona365
25-02-12, 09:18 PM
My boys are in the Stow...........next to Westwood Commercials. I can leave the car, and go home to have coffee, spot of lunch and its done when I come back.

stamford
26-02-12, 08:30 AM
I've bought some of that greased lightning after the mess I found the car in when we got to Stoneleigh, was lovely and clean the night before!

Looking great as always.

peterzs
26-02-12, 10:11 AM
Did give good result, should have given the guy a £5er and got him to do the whole car.

Did you get the SPECIAL polishing cloth??????????

pheelay
26-02-12, 10:24 AM
Looking good! The yellows do like a good cleaning :) You get the interior done too?

I washed both Zeds in the last week. One was an urgent case, after 5 days parked at the airport I came back to find an avian toilet.

daytona365
26-02-12, 03:21 PM
Looking good! The yellows do like a good cleaning :) You get the interior done too?

I washed both Zeds in the last week. One was an urgent case, after 5 days parked at the airport I came back to find an avian toilet.

Yep got the interior done too. The dashboard comes up lovely when cleaned, plus I can see out of the windows. The hoover they use, gets the carpets and mats so clean. Every time I pick it up, it looks like its just come out of the showroom..........

In the sun the TY sure do look BRIGHT!! :bounce: