PDA

View Full Version : My cars price?

kev mocko
26-02-12, 08:38 PM
Hello guys, just wondering do you think my car is priced ok? its had £600 worth of wheels spent on it, and i sold my last one no probz with 100,000 on it, the link is below, cheers

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=19966

Dan1971
26-02-12, 09:19 PM
Personally - the wheels don't do it for me. With decent straights on it and in as good condition - you may get that.

steven.winder
26-02-12, 09:26 PM
Personally - the wheels don't do it for me. With decent straights on it and in as good condition - you may get that.

I agree, not feeling those wheels..... Put the standards back on and sell those ones separate, think it would sell better that way :) tidy looking car though mate.

Lukeus101
26-02-12, 11:50 PM
I agree with the above bud. Get a set of Straights or at worst hairpins and you will get close to that :)

stamford
27-02-12, 07:20 AM
You might get more if you replace the wheels for straights and sell the others. They are not that bad tbh.

Smokey
27-02-12, 07:42 AM
Shame I didn't have any spare cash as I have spare unkerbed straights!

dean0
27-02-12, 08:05 AM
This was one of the cars on my maybe list - it ticked a lot of boxes, good colour, low mileage etc however it was the wheels that swayed me towards another

nothing wrong with them at all but by fitting aftermarket wheels you are at risk of reducing your already small market. I think you said you still had the originals? why not give them a quick refurb, stick them on and sell the others

-kane-
27-02-12, 10:37 PM
600 pound for them rims you could of bought some rsgt alloys for that or sz180 or borberts....

what rims are they any ways im not a huge fan of them i would listen to what the guys are saying and stick some strights on or even hair pins