PDA

View Full Version : Sony PSP

stamford
27-02-12, 02:43 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5h--jJIUTe1iQSyKLRNy0-4BnNSSEmwXL_DfXnSO52v2d-StlVA

Have one of these that is sitting in a drawer doing very little since bought. Originally bought it in New Zealand when there on work to keep me occupied. Had little use to be honest, 240v 50hz the same as UK.

Comes with Gran Tourismo, some other combat game, Burnout, two XXX films. (will confirm tonight which ones) New condition and with leather cover.

No idea what they are worth.

Offers? no urine extractions or half a twix please ;)

steven.winder
27-02-12, 03:25 PM
I just sold mine that was bought for the same reason and then never used. You can get about £30 from the game shops but I sold mine on eBay for £45, that was good condititon, 2 games, charger and travel pouch but no box or manuals. Price has dropped a little now because the new one has just came out. Hope this helps.

Dan1971
27-02-12, 03:26 PM
Triple "X" films .... Interesting .... Life in the old boy yet eh Mick ? ;)

I'd maybe have it as a spare for the boys or for the train for myself mate - how much are you looking for ?

stamford
27-02-12, 04:04 PM
Triple "X" films .... Interesting .... Life in the old boy yet eh Mick ? ;)

I'd maybe have it as a spare for the boys or for the train for myself mate - how much are you looking for ?

:laugh: not that sort! xXx ones, the tacky Vin Diesel and Ice Cube tosh!

No idea on price, looks too cheap if around the £40 mark might as well keep it tbh. Didn't realise they were that cheap these days, paid a fair bit when new.

steven.winder
27-02-12, 04:22 PM
:laugh: not that sort! xXx ones, the tacky Vin Diesel and Ice Cube tosh!

No idea on price, looks too cheap if around the £40 mark might as well keep it tbh. Didn't realise they were that cheap these days, paid a fair bit when new.

So did I when it was new but just let the listing run at my peril haha, mine may have been cheap so have a look on game.com and see what they are going for pre owned, might be worth more.

Dan1971
27-02-12, 04:38 PM
Why keep it - ? Put it back in the drawer and get a tenner for it in a few years.

I'll give you £40 for it Mick - and another fiver to post it ...

-kane-
27-02-12, 10:30 PM
iv just bought one off ebay with a docking station 5 games and 3 vids power leads

45 pound posterd.. i remember when they come out and were about 250 pound

stamford
28-02-12, 07:24 AM
Think I'll keep it. Comes in handy on business trips when stuck on a train or in a hotel.