Very Nice...:yes:

shroonie29
13-07-07, 01:18 PM
Gorgeous colour :)

Shroon

john180
13-07-07, 01:23 PM
saw this on autotrader! looks nice!

is the front bib black???? it aint got the 180 skirts either has it?

Maxxed_Ross
13-07-07, 03:18 PM
stunning colour!

sduk
13-07-07, 05:42 PM
awesome! i saw my first ZR in real life in typhoon the other month! such a fantastic colour and even better on a ZS :D

lukiep160
13-07-07, 06:26 PM
Fantastic colour, can't be that many made in that colourhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/roverman243/thumb.gif

Steves Cleenz
13-07-07, 11:28 PM
saw this on autotrader! looks nice!

is the front bib black???? it aint got the 180 skirts either has it?

yep it is :evilmad: but it has been painted over the original colour as you can see it through the stone chips as it looks like it has had a repair on the splitter and with the price of the paint i bet the bloke just thought paint it black, and it doesnt have the 180 skirts on it for some reason :blink:

Boot Hill Bandit
14-07-07, 07:04 AM
Who cares?!?! You've got the makings of a superb car mate! I can tell you now I am very jealous. What a fantastic buy! Pop down the garage at some point and I am sure Ralph will be more than happy to look over your car and help you out with the 'missing' parts and having them sprayed in the correct colour as the bodyshop they use have done some fantastic work recently on other customers cars...............in fact............the job they did on the bonnet of one was a better than factory finish! :punk:

Jim

arwilson80
14-07-07, 10:16 PM
I love the special finishes, but touching up the stone chips would be killer.

Glen290
14-07-07, 10:26 PM
Awesome looking car, love that colour, never seen it on a zs before

Z Scotland
14-07-07, 11:22 PM
Nice mate Very nice colour

Boot Hill Bandit
15-07-07, 07:09 AM
yep it is :evilmad: but it has been painted over the original colour as you can see it through the stone chips as it looks like it has had a repair on the splitter and with the price of the paint i bet the bloke just thought paint it black, and it doesnt have the 180 skirts on it for some reason :blink:

Just out of curiousity...............what was the original colour underneath?? Wasn't solar red was it???

Jim

MGZS55
15-07-07, 10:34 AM
Looks very nice 200.

Steves Cleenz
16-07-07, 10:16 PM
Just out of curiousity...............what was the original colour underneath?? Wasn't solar red was it???

Jim

no it is the original colour underneath the matt black but the bib is f00k3d, it is cracked all over the shop underneath so i do need another one really and i am watching some side skirts on ebay at the mo, how much would you charge to paint 2 skirts and a bib spoiler in my colour or if you can get the paint how much for half a litre ? as i have found a place that can do it but it is a bit of a sting :hannibal:

here is a better pic now as i have polished it up

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/PICT0003-13.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/PICT0004-13.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/PICT0008-6.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/PICT0001-13.jpg

Matto 180
16-07-07, 10:21 PM
Ralph at EMS had to have his Monogram ZS repaired and it looked really good when I say it recently. I think his business partner Andy (The Express Valeter) also had some side skirts painted for his Monogram ZT-T. You should contact them to see if they can help you out?

Boot Hill Bandit
17-07-07, 12:19 AM
Ralph at EMS had to have his Monogram ZS repaired and it looked really good when I say it recently. I think his business partner Andy (The Express Valeter) also had some side skirts painted for his Monogram ZT-T. You should contact them to see if they can help you out?

This is true...........although I didn't want to embarrass Ralph that he damaged it LMAO!

I have seen a lot of the work done by the bodyshop and it is really really good quality. I won't say what Ralph did as that is up to him (it was only small anyway) but you wouldn't ever know about it......its that good.

Andy likes to keep his cars tip top condition and again they have done a wicked job on his cars that you would think was a factory finish.

Its worth giving the garage a call and speaking to Ralph (not too early mind!) if not speak to Simon if he is about as he is in the know too.

Number is 01634 388999 if thats of any help.

Jim

RalphG
17-07-07, 11:56 AM
I'll never live that one down, will I? :blush:

The damage that I did may only have been 'small', but monogram colours are not cheap to patch up. The damage required that the rear bumper be replaced, plus it also needed a new offside bumper spat (part of the Mk2 bodykit). Since I was having work done on the car anyway and had paid for the full amount of the paint, I had the bonnet resprayed as well.

Boot Hill Bandit
17-07-07, 05:04 PM
I'll never live that one down, will I? :blush:

The damage that I did may only have been 'small', but monogram colours are not cheap to patch up. The damage required that the rear bumper be replaced, plus it also needed a new offside bumper spat (part of the Mk2 bodykit). Since I was having work done on the car anyway and had paid for the full amount of the paint, I had the bonnet resprayed as well.

Its okay Ralph :console: everyone makes mistakes and it was only light anyway. More inconvinient than 'proper' damage. Think you did that shortly after I met you (Don't blame me for your bad misfortunes hey! LMAO)

I had no idea that you had the bonnet resprayed?! Blimey........I didn't notice that when I have stood looking at it........your bodyshop guys are brilliant!

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
22-07-07, 10:51 PM
Well...........I have been looking at yours and Ralphs car since day one in comparison.........

I think Typhoon and Twilight are in fact two different colours.

Typhoon has a 'blue' colour to it when taking into context the changability of the paint whereas Twilight has a 'purple' colour to it.

They are definately two different colours.

To see the difference replicate Ralphs piccys in the gallery on the EMS website........as long as you stand in the same direction of the photos the colour will show up as it is.......

see..........yours is blue..........Ralphs is purple.

Still a nice car though mate! Very jealous of you! :smile2:

I take it that judging by the cost of the paint per litre and the fact it needs to be applied with care by a very good professional you won't be in any rush to have the splitter and skirts colour coded?

Jim

Steves Cleenz
22-07-07, 11:11 PM
does twilight only flip 2 colours?

as my car flips from blue, purple and green and if you catch it in a certain light it has a goldy brown sort of colour aswell:thumbsup:

Boot Hill Bandit
23-07-07, 01:08 AM
blue, purple and a greenish colour but the 'base' colour when you look at it is more purple than blue.

Look at Ralphs avatar and you can see what I mean.

Yours definately has a blue 'base' to it

Look at your sig............and look at the rear colour of your car..........that darker purpley blue is how Ralphs car appears from a distance back.

Jim

sarah
23-07-07, 01:12 AM
what a stunning colour.

i love typhoon and i bet it took you ages to clean the engine bay didnt it?

john180
23-07-07, 09:54 AM
it'll finish it off a treat if u get the right skirts on and the bib colour coded :)