PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Our MGZS

tcmonster181
29-02-12, 07:28 PM
Hi guys

our baby has gone now. bloke fetched her just now and taken her :(
so sad!!
I miss her but hey why it lasted what a car!! never will forget her

got our new blue beauty coming back tonight!!
ALL I WANT TO SAY IS YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE ABSOLUTLEY A BRILL BUNCH AND THANKYOU FOR ANSWERING ALL MY QUESTIONS!!

i WANT TO SAY AS I HAVE OWNED A BOOTY OF A MGZS 180 CAN WE STILL COME TO THE MEETS AND SEE YOU GUYS IN OUR NEW BLUE BEAUTY!!

DONT WONT TO LEAVE HERE AS I HAVE MADE SOME FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE THEY I ENJOY THE CHATS

HOPE SO GUYS AND HOPE YOU WILL BE OK WITH US COMING TO THE MEETS STILL IN OUR NEW CAR!!

:):):):):)

OWNING A MGZS 180 HAS BEEN AN EXOERIENCE AND I WANT TO SAY FABITASTIC CAR XXXX:laugh::laugh::laugh:

stamford
29-02-12, 09:22 PM
By all means stick around, we are a community, not just a one model car forum. Hope you got a decent price in the end, shame that it went the way it did.

peterzs
29-02-12, 09:27 PM
Glad you enjoy the site, we all try and help each other out. Sorry your ones gone, but well done!!!

We would all be pleased to meet you and hubby, doesnt matter what you arrive in. See you on the 25th.

Think once you are bitten by the MG bug you will be back in one sooner, rather than later.

:yay::yay::yay:

tcmonster181
29-02-12, 10:44 PM
true there babe :):)

think we will stick we what we know the peugeot lol

absolute fantastic car while she lasted but she was not good she was smoking not well

we got £520 for her so aint all bad for the problems she had!!!

hope the new owners look after her as she was a great girl :)

thanks guys that means a lot that you still welcoming us!!

will miss my maggie Mg :(

will hopefully make the 25th march but depends on hubby if he working as he does nights on a rolling rota! will have to find out what day 25th falls on on his work rota, either a working night or a day off!! will let u guys know :):):)

fast show is on the 25th aswell aint it at santapod!!:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

andys1981
01-03-12, 05:58 PM
By all means stick around, we are a community, not just a one model car forum. Hope you got a decent price in the end, shame that it went the way it did.

very true i had a 180 then stupidly whet and bought a zr,BIG MISTAKE!!