PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Alan F & theMGZS.co.uk

Lukeus101
07-03-12, 06:01 PM
First a big thank you to Alan for sending me a mint MK1 "180" badge for nothing, not even postage! I spoke to him last night and it was here this afternoon. I think i owe him a pint :yes: And secondly a big thank you to all the members of this forum, you have made me feel at home here and I will very much look forward to meeting you all at various events in the year ahead.

:drunk:

MG6Turbo
07-03-12, 06:11 PM
Maybe Alan wants you to have the 180 it came off of pmsl....

G

daytona365
07-03-12, 06:38 PM
Its cos we all such a friendly bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gathering:

grimmy
07-03-12, 06:39 PM
Glad you are enjoying your stay .

peterzs
07-03-12, 06:55 PM
Swapping your ZR for a ZS certainly helped, but we still like certain ZR's.;););)

We all try and help each other out, and its the only site where I dont mind asking questions that might seem obvious to some, but if you dont know, you dont know!!!

Hope to see you at the PoL, wonder what you will be driving???

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

stamford
07-03-12, 06:59 PM
Good to hear Luke. It's the members that make it what it is.

Lukeus101
07-03-12, 07:48 PM
Its just so refreshing to be on a forum that is so helpful. Im on all if not most other MG/Rover related and they havent got a thing on this place :)

Alan.F
07-03-12, 09:40 PM
Glad i could help you m8 it was only stuck on my monitor doing nothing :)

Dav
07-03-12, 10:37 PM
Suck up lol ;)

I probably haven't helped personally, but it's nice to be part of it lol

I don't even have my Zed anymore, but as its so chilled out here, I've no intention of leaving :)

zsserbia
07-03-12, 11:53 PM
Its just so refreshing to be on a forum that is so helpful. Im on all if not most other MG/Rover related and they havent got a thing on this place :)

I strongly believe it is true what you're saying. I was very lucky finding this forum, it was the first one I joined and never bothered joining any other ever since. People not leaving the place even after becoming ''zedless'' really says a lot, eh? Being a bit far away and not being able to attend any of the meets is a thing to regret.

stamford
08-03-12, 07:11 AM
I strongly believe it is true what you're saying. I was very lucky finding this forum, it was the first one I joined and never bothered joining any other ever since. People not leaving the place even after becoming ''zedless'' really says a lot, eh? Being a bit far away and not being able to attend any of the meets is a thing to regret.

Well we will just have to arrange a Serbia meet :laugh:

zsserbia
08-03-12, 08:34 AM
Well we will just have to arrange a Serbia meet :laugh:

In which case I'd have to meet me, myself and I, I suppose :pimp:

Dav
08-03-12, 08:46 AM
A bit far away? Haha, that made me giggle lol

I joined ZSCentral first, thinking that that was the site to be on, but since coming here, I've realised there is only one ZS forum ;)

I've been on a fair few forums, and tbh, this and metropower.org.uk are the only ones I'm still on, coz they are both brilliant :)

peterzs
08-03-12, 09:37 AM
Does TomTom do Serbia?????

zsserbia
08-03-12, 10:42 AM
Does TomTom do Serbia?????

Ha ha, it's a rather small country and locals being friendly enough to point you in the right direction so we don't need a sat nav after all :tease: My zed came with a philips carin navigation system but the map is covering only main motorways. It was a real pita to change the language from Italian to English and I don't use it ever since. I just use the HU which is sounding ok so I better keep it std. I'm sure there is a map for TomTom but here people use Garmin and Prestigio with preinstalled maps.

stamford
08-03-12, 11:34 AM
I worked it out at around nearly 2700 miles and around £550 in fuel, probably not going to happen then!

Lukeus101
08-03-12, 11:35 AM
Whats the price of fuel over there ;)

zsserbia
08-03-12, 12:12 PM
I worked it out at around nearly 2700 miles and around £550 in fuel, probably not going to happen then!

Actually less than half of that, Mick http://www.distance.to/Belgrade_London :hi:

About fuel prices, here we pay around 1,086 pounds/litre (4,88 quid per gallon) for diesel and just a bit less than that for unleaded petrol, cheap as chips, eh? No, not really...

stamford
08-03-12, 12:21 PM
Don't forget it isn't one-way ;)

zsserbia
08-03-12, 12:24 PM

Doh :slap: :oops: at least fuel is a bit cheaper on your way back :whistle:

daytona365
08-03-12, 07:30 PM

We could all grab a lift in your caravan.........:mbounce: