PDA

View Full Version : equipment levels of a zs+

tommy060289
25-11-07, 10:07 AM
could someone give me all the equipment levels on a zs+ TD 115!

Cheers,

Tom

michaelb
25-11-07, 10:36 AM
could someone give me all the equipment levels on a zs+ TD 115!

Cheers,

Tom

mark 1 or 2??

tommy060289
25-11-07, 11:03 AM
mark 2

michaelb
25-11-07, 11:35 AM
well mk2 specs seem to be all over the shop but as a minimum i think they should have the following....

front elec windows
elec mirrors
air con
6 speaker audio
remote locking
alarm/immobiliser
matrix seats
16 in wheels
lip spoiler
leather steering wheel/gear knob

and i think the following were options

climate control
parking sensors
180 bodykit
17 in wheels
fog lights
rear spoiler
upgraded seats

my 120+ had all the options except the rear spoiler.

tommy060289
25-11-07, 11:49 AM
which seats are the upgraded ones?

The ones with the grey and leather that looks really comfy or the alacantra style ones like in the ZR?

Also, how hard is to find and fit the front foglights if it doesnt come with them and how would I find the button for the dash?

Cheers,

Tom

tommy060289
25-11-07, 12:23 PM
also, wha are the four buttons either side of the clock?

Cheers,

Tom

michaelb
25-11-07, 02:30 PM
four buttons near the clock are front fogs, rear fogs, heated rear screen and door locking.

the upgraded seats are grey and black......i can't remember the name of them.

the leather/alcantara ones were an(expensive) option too......i have these in mine.

i think the bumper has to come off to fit the fogs......parts can be obtained from ebay or an xpart dealer although i was told that the mk2 ZS needs brackets for the fogs which are not available. dunno if that is true or not

Boot Hill Bandit
25-11-07, 02:51 PM
four buttons near the clock are front fogs, rear fogs, heated rear screen and door locking.

the upgraded seats are grey and black......i can't remember the name of them.

the leather/alcantara ones were an(expensive) option too......i have these in mine.

i think the bumper has to come off to fit the fogs......parts can be obtained from ebay or an xpart dealer although i was told that the mk2 ZS needs brackets for the fogs which are not available. dunno if that is true or not

Ralph's garage are official X Part dealers and being a forum member means you get discount too :) give Executive Motoring Services a ring on Monday to get a price and talk to Ralph if you can. Alternatively drop him a PM ;)

Smitten Jim

tommy060289
25-11-07, 04:10 PM
can climate control be retrofitted and if so how much?

Tom

KevG
25-11-07, 04:54 PM
can climate control be retrofitted and if so how much?

Tom

In a word NO!

tommy060289
25-11-07, 06:15 PM
in what ways is it better than a/c?

Tom

R8NMG
25-11-07, 06:32 PM
in what ways is it better than a/c?

Tom

The ATC will keep the cabin at a set temperature by automatically increase or decrease the fan speed. There are sensors within the cabin to regulate the air. There are more than 4 speed settings on the ATC compare to a standard a/c.