PDA

View Full Version : Mg zs td 115+

readie86
14-03-12, 11:38 PM
ok so i know i haven't been here long but unfortunately my ZS is for sale through no fault of her own im just not in a financial position to re-insure her :cry:
the price is not as stated I will take £3000 for her
known faults the drivers side window regulator is on the way out and will either be replaced or a new one included in the sale, as i was inspecting the suspect window reg i snapped the silly little green clip on the back of the door handle so this will be sorted by friday, bodywork imperfections these a small dink in the bonnet accompanied by a scratch and a graze on the front bumper both courtesy of the previous owner

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3712557.htm

NO LONGER FOR SALE

readie86
15-03-12, 10:38 PM
bump

Alan.F
16-03-12, 11:45 AM
tbh m8 i think your price is the stumbling block i know it should be worth that but it just isnt anymore thats the pitfall of owning an MG/Rover

readie86
16-03-12, 12:05 PM
aye I may well have to go open to offers :( Im currently applying to go in the army so if im in by april then i may well just sorn her as im not allowed a car during phase 1 or 2... in total that 46 weeks so i should be able to re-insure her after that and refit all the mods :clap:

out of interest what would others value her at?

peterzs
16-03-12, 12:14 PM
I'd keep it at that, or the £2995 tag, but put ovno.

Think the car is worth that, may be the little niggles put people off, as they like it 100%, ready to go.

If you can, I'd get it sorted and stick, or knock a bit off for the work required.

Best of luck with it.

:wave::wave::wave:

readie86
16-03-12, 05:30 PM
yer i got the window reg today and the clip... which is a right arse to get in one piece! so that will all be done for sunday

readie86
18-03-12, 06:30 PM
a slight glimmer of hope, the tax man may be sending me a rather hefty rebate... dont want to jinx it in case im reading his calculations wrong but if im not im keeping the ZS then doing some restoration and preventative maintanence and possibley a few treats as well... fingers crossed

peterzs
18-03-12, 06:42 PM
Sounds like a plan, good old Tax man.

:wave:

readie86
19-03-12, 02:05 PM
today a tax man saved my life, today a taxman saved my life from selling a car!

im on a lil bit of a buzz 1st cheque arrived with double want i need to reinsure my sexy lil MG looks like ill be staying on here for longer than expected ;)

Dan1971
19-03-12, 04:33 PM

im on a lil bit of a buzz 1st cheque arrived with double want i need to reinsure my sexy lil MG looks like ill be staying on here for longer than expected ;)

Great news !!!

andys1981
19-03-12, 06:16 PM

great news mate,wish something like that would happen to me,so i can get another zs!!