PDA

View Full Version : Post-crash ZS for breaking

thestribb
16-03-12, 05:21 PM
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, or even allowed to without being a site supporter, but thought I'd post this anyway.

As some of you may know I had a little incident with a pesky Renault Clio a few weeks back that caused untold havok on my new ZS MK1. Well, with help from George, I now have a new ZS Mk2 (keeping it in the family), and as such have a somewhat working MK1 that is ready for breaking. I'll be taking a few bits from it for use on my new car, but everything else is up for grabs, so fill your boots.

Mechanically it is superb, no HG issues, low mileage (55,000 if I remember rightly, but I'll check that) and all the electrics work fine, just it's a bit mashed at the front from the impact, so the chassis may be damaged, and as such there may be some issues with relation to the gearbox and other bits and bobs.

Also, there is the option to buy the whole thing as a complete unit (it'll need towing or a truck though as the front end is smashed in quite far) for a reasonable price, so I'm open to offers, I just need to get her shifted off my dad's drive fairly soon as it's making his house look a little skanky ;)

PM me for any bits you may want.

Smokey
16-03-12, 05:26 PM
Engine size, saloon/hatch, colour?

*EDIT*

Its a black MK1 120 hatch :)

talkingcars
16-03-12, 05:49 PM
location?
methord of contact?

mattie007
16-03-12, 05:53 PM
Kettering, Northants.

thestribb
16-03-12, 09:17 PM
You can PM me for bits if you need them, or i'm happy to give my mobile via PM too. Car is in Kettering in Northants as Matt said, happy to post small bits for cost, but any large items will need collecting. And yes Smokey, MK1 120 hatch in black, 1.8 petrol, sorry I forgot the basics :P I can post pictures up if requested.

thestribb
20-03-12, 09:53 PM
Bump

mattie007
20-03-12, 10:09 PM
Let me raid the poor old girl first.....