PDA

View Full Version : Mg zt

vanishing days
27-03-12, 11:13 AM
What do people think of this car looks well looked after

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201209452781863/sort/priceasc/usedcars/transmission/automatic/make/mg/page/1/postcode/me87az/radius/60?logcode=p

the problems with my knee are now worse than expected as ive now got muscle waisting in my left leg and the 180 is becoming to painfull to drive

stamford
27-03-12, 11:22 AM
Sorry to hear the problem hasn't gone away. That ZT sounds and looks good from the advert and with belts done. Worth taking a look for sure and priced well I reckon.

peterzs
27-03-12, 11:33 AM
Looks good, belts done and looks well looked after.

Think a test drive is the only way to see if it goes well and you are happy with the auto change.

Sheppy Trio has a manual 190, and Flying Banana has a 1.8T + a 260, might be worth a PM to see what they think of the ZT.

Hope the knee gets better, have to do the exercises to get the muscles etc built up. Had the same trouble with my sciatica nerve, left me with a dodgy left foot. Its better now but the pain of changing gear was orrid.

Can fully understand why you want the auto, sooner the better, I expect.

vanishing days
27-03-12, 11:42 AM
cheers guys

its annoying i go to the gym 2 times a week but still kills been in pain for 6 months now

i really love my zs i have spent the most ive ever spent on car but have never fallen out of love with it

but yeah i need an auto had a 45 auto for a while and was fine driving that