PDA

View Full Version : Weekend work.

daytona365
31-03-12, 07:48 AM
Well with the thought of using up most of my petrol going to the BTCC, I have decided to watch it on tv instead. Got a rare weekend off work so will attempt to fit the bits I bought off the "ex Dan1971" track car. Got a nice unrattly manifold and some nice shiny rear discs to put on, may put the front ones on too..........

Get him nice and tidy for POL. Wish me luck, as the weather dont look too good!!!!!!! :fun:

Dan1971
31-03-12, 07:54 AM
Good luck ..... :thumbsup:

talkingcars
31-03-12, 07:56 AM
Good luck.

Down here the weather looks good for working on cars, resonably warm but not too hot or sunney (where I work on my cars suffers from full sun in the afternoons).

I plan to finish sorting out the speakers on the F ready for tax at midnight and back on the road tommorow, just in time for the sun to finish :( .

peterzs
31-03-12, 11:05 AM
Best of luck with it all!!!

:beer2::beer2::beer2:

tb steve
31-03-12, 11:10 AM
got to change the spark plugs on the micra which means taking the inlet mani off mmmmm fun oh and the hoovering up
still not as bad as the zs

looks like you have more to do than me good luck

tb steve
31-03-12, 02:52 PM
wished i never off started that the last bolt to take out to get the inlet mani off and i broke the palstic thing that holds the nut in place so it just spins
need a new one now £30 second hand so not all bad
just hate those jobs to do one thing you need to do about three others jobs to sort it out

peterzs
31-03-12, 04:29 PM
Can understand now why I enjoyed working on the MGB's engine. All so east to get at and do!!!

Makes you wonder if its so everyone takes them back to a garage, for even the most basic DIY jobs!!!!