PDA

View Full Version : Keeping The Zed

Bobdope2002
02-04-12, 04:03 PM
As above really

After sorting out the clutch issues ive realised what a nice drive it is and that iod be barmy get rid of it now

So Mods you can delete lock burn the old FS post if ya like

Tim

Ritchy
02-04-12, 04:06 PM
1.6 is underated, obviosly hasnt got the same grunt but still nippy enough up the revs, think you need to ask yourself whether its worth the additional expence, i keep looking at different cars but cant justify putting more money into something that essentially is going to be doing the same job everyday, not that i wouldnt like one, just cant justify it when my own car still gives me a smile on the twistes ect

Bobdope2002
02-04-12, 04:11 PM
79.9 a litre or £1.40 hmmmm lol

ive never been able drive it properly always been worrying bout the clutch issues since its been fixed its a completely different car

cant believe how much of a difference its made

big_wasa
02-04-12, 04:48 PM
You have to ask your self what elts could you buy for the money ?

What was up with the clutch ?

Jem
02-04-12, 05:04 PM
Bobodope i see you have a silver zed you have one nice looking car,What do you use to to keep it shiny,The problem i have with silver you just cant get it to shine like darker colours.

Bobdope2002
02-04-12, 05:21 PM
You have to ask your self what elts could you buy for the money ?

What was up with the clutch ?

Money wise and spec wise naff all

The master cylinderr was fecked mate

Bobodope i see you have a silver zed you have one nice looking car,What do you use to to keep it shiny,The problem i have with silver you just cant get it to shine like darker colours.

Credit goes to Clive (owner before me) at the moment its covered in crap as id lost all faith in it think i may treat it this weekend to a wash

stamford
02-04-12, 08:46 PM
The merry-go-round that is Tim and his ZS's has come full circle yet again! Good decision and pleased it is all sorted and loved again :D

Lukeus101
02-04-12, 09:10 PM
Made the right decison! :)

starfire039
04-04-12, 07:26 PM
With the price of petrol I don't blame you mate! Glad you're keeping it and giving it the lovin' it deserves.

mhamps
04-04-12, 07:34 PM
Happy to hear it.

Matt

peterzs
04-04-12, 07:37 PM
Only person I know thats happy with the Fuel Crisis.

Least its made it easy to make up your mind and do the right thing...