PDA

View Full Version : 2004 MK2 MG ZS 110 With the Kit.

Southside_ZS
12-04-12, 04:09 PM
Im gutted to be doing this but with a baby on the way i need the money and i cant afford to be running 3 cars anymore so i've decided this is the one to go. :(

I was gutted after selling my last one and regreted it so much i bought this one to fill the gap. I bought it off a forum member August last year. Some of you may know the car in question and if im honest it was in a bit of a state when i got it. Over the last 8 months i've speant a small fortune on getting it back up to scratch and now its time to pass it on to someone else.

Right, its the rare 110 1.6 with the full factory fitted wide arch 180 kit

Silver
45k miles
11 Months MOT
5 Months tax
3X electric windows, Yes 3 see bad bits lol.
Remote central locking
Power steering
Electric mirrors
Sony CD player
Sportex backbox (not to loud unless you want it to be)
ZS 180 11 spoke wheels with 4 good branded tyres, 2X conti, 2X Michelin
HID Headlights
Xsara mist washer jets
ZS 180 brake conversion front and rear.

Drives very well as you'd expect from the mileage, no headgasket or clutch issues, previous owner claimed to have changed the cambelt but i have no proof to back this up. I don't have the service book but i do have a few service reciepts.

Bodywork is in good order, no cracks or damage to the kit. Does have the odd minor dent or scratch here or there as normal for an 8 year old car but nothing serious.

Since i've owned it i've had both rear quaters and tailgate professionally resprayed and new badges re-fitted,
Sourced a set of ZS 180 11 spokes (had straights fittted when i bought it) and had them proffesionaly re-furbed
Taxed and MOT'd it
Had all 4 door cards proffesionally re-trimmed in black cloth, this was due to the car originally having manual windows but previous owner converted to electric so door cards still had the holes for the winders.
4 wheel alignment done

Bad points
Only a couple, Exhaust could do with abit of adjustment as the centre section knocks on the bottom of the car sometimes over big bumps. Done this since i've owned the car but never really botherd me.

One of the rear windows is still yet to be converted to electric. I have the switch, the window mechanism and the re-trimmed door card all ready to go on. The only thing i havn't got is the door loom. Im trying to source one as we speak so it may be done before sale.

Last thing, sadly even though i had the wheel pro refurbed like a complete numpty i kerbed one of the rear wheels again.

Looking for £1595ovno. Will get pics up the weekend after i've given it a wash. Car is located in Tamworth, Staffs

Southside_ZS
12-04-12, 04:38 PM
Forgot to say its a 54 plate hatch.

Southside_ZS
21-04-12, 07:58 PM
Rear electric window now sorted. Still no pics yet though im affraid

mhamps
01-05-12, 12:59 PM
This is old but are you still selling?

Matt

Southside_ZS
02-05-12, 07:56 PM
This is old but are you still selling?

Matt

Will be yeah, been busy last few weeks so not had chance to clean it up yet.

mhamps
02-05-12, 08:09 PM
Where abouts are you based and could you post some pics when you have a min?

Matt

Smokey
02-05-12, 09:49 PM
Have I missed what colour this is?

Stephen
02-05-12, 10:03 PM
Have I missed what colour this is?

Im 100% sure its Starlight Silver :)

shaggy
20-05-12, 09:45 PM
Very keen on this

Could I possibly come and look this week?

Southside_ZS
21-05-12, 08:20 PM
Removing from sale for the time being. Upon checking the levels this evening i've noticed a tiny amount of may on in the expansion cap. Looks like the very early signs of HGF.

So i'll be doing the HG on it this weekend then putting it back up for sale. Sorry to anyone that was interested.

shaggy
21-05-12, 08:34 PM
Gutted

Let me know when its up for sale. Really really keen mate

archermav
23-05-12, 02:50 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-MG-ZS-MK2-SILVER-Rare-1-6-Factory-Fitted-MG-Bodykit-/130700086851?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e6e550e43#ht_1029wt_1396

Pics. Looks very nice mate, good luck with it.

mgzsturbo2008
23-05-12, 03:59 PM
There is no way this car has got hgf? Im the previous owner and that has been the best k series car i have EVER owned. I changed the cam belt as soon as i brought the car so i can confirm it has been done.

Good luck with the sale.

Southside_ZS
26-05-12, 09:14 PM
HG done today so she's all sweet again. Just done a 50mile round trip after it was done and no problems.

Although it has sold on Ebay but i've not heard from the buyer yet.

mhamps
26-05-12, 09:39 PM
Well if you dont then you have my number!
Matt