PDA

View Full Version : Back to civilisation!

ZS
22-04-12, 12:52 PM
Well finally back to civilisation after a weekend of off-roading a very heavy ZS (camping in new forest, rear wheels were inside the arch so much stuff in there)

Car held up very very well, packed everything we needed for the weekend and more!

Went through flooded road, water over the bottom of bumper, thank goodness for the ITG! Avoided that road from then on!

I do love the ZS, but am thinking a larger car might be better (a fourth car for camping etc...xc90 would be nice!) or stripping out the landy and putting a modern interior into it... I need more drive space!!

daytona365
22-04-12, 01:19 PM
My ZS is large enough for me lol!

Hope you find the space, so you can keep the ZS.

ZS
22-04-12, 01:39 PM
My ZS is large enough for me lol!

Hope you find the space, so you can keep the ZS.

Oh I'm keeping this ZS, already thinking about some customization for it ;)

If my landlord was to knock the wall infront of the drive down. then I could get three cars on the drive and all would be fine :) (landy lives elsewhere at the moment...)

Ritchy
22-04-12, 02:34 PM
use mine all the time for going away, had soo much stuff in mine, and its lowered been fine all the way up north

Nobrainer
22-04-12, 08:36 PM
Back to civilization? Don't you live in Portsmouth?:chair:

Be a shame if part of the wall got knocked over one night by a drunk driver who didn't stop. Probably cheaper to remove it than repair it?:devil:

ZS
23-04-12, 07:33 AM
Back to civilization? Don't you live in Portsmouth?:chair:

Be a shame if part of the wall got knocked over one night by a drunk driver who didn't stop. Probably cheaper to remove it than repair it?:devil:

You'd think... but when that happened 6 months ago they rebuilt it!

Oh and James, hows the BRM stripping going? - I'm back to reality and helping to prepare the house for his "iminent" return from hospital (what a joke, he's not ready, he can't even get out of bed himself!)

Nobrainer
23-04-12, 01:12 PM
Car is slowly being stripped. Almost all the interior is out.
Main worry is how is strip all the suspension etc and still be able to move the car on the drive.
Make sure you're proactive with the hospital and refuse to take him if you think he's not well enough