PDA

View Full Version : Would anybody be interested in Back to basics car care training day?

Steves Cleenz
23-04-12, 03:23 PM
Confused about car care?
Want to know how to look after your car?
Want the best finish but dont know what to use?
Fed up of spending all weekend cleaning the car?
Dont know what products to buy?

Spend a day with us learning the best techniques from the professionals! A full day of pure quality training! Join us and get stuck in doing what we love doing best -Making the cars looking so shiny - the easy way!

Spend a day with us learning the best techniques from the professionals! Only £50 per head and a full day of pure quality training!

Have a look here or contact me via a pm if your interested! We would love to see you there!!

It will take place on a saturday at my mates unit in Fenton, Stoke on trent, if your interested then please make a list below and i will confirm a date

thanks

steve

talkingcars
23-04-12, 05:32 PM
I'd love to do this but Tamworth, let alone Stoke on Trent makes it a no :(

Lukeus101
23-04-12, 05:37 PM
Depending on the date and whether I can book it off I would like to do it :)

welshone
23-04-12, 05:56 PM
This is a great idea but to far :(

Captain Peanut
23-04-12, 05:56 PM
Would love to but it's a bit far for me to travel.

Steves Cleenz
23-04-12, 07:17 PM
Did think this would be the problem but it could also be a little mini meet too :D

by the way this will be at my mates unit which is a fully equipped detailing/valeting unit with his own fully stocked shop

Sonic_160zr
23-04-12, 07:30 PM
Only down the road from me, I would be interested. Im a bit short of money at the moment but Ill see what I can do.

Cheers,
Matt

stamford
23-04-12, 08:03 PM
Great idea Steve, if I was nearer I would be tempted just to see what goes on these days. Best of luck with this and hope you get interest as it sounds a great offer.

p_b82
24-04-12, 10:28 AM
i was interested when i saw it pop up on FB - but i think it is too far for me to go for one i am afraid - booked a shed load of time off as well recently so not sure what i got spare either :(

Smokie
24-04-12, 02:48 PM
would love to do this but a bit too far from me

MG 53 ZED
24-04-12, 06:21 PM
Same for me would love to do this but bit to far.

Sonic_160zr
24-04-12, 06:25 PM
i was interested when i saw it pop up on FB - but i think it is too far for me to go for one i am afraid - booked a shed load of time off as well recently so not sure what i got spare either :(

There is always room at ours if you wanted to kip over mate.

Cheers,
Matt

Jem
24-04-12, 06:31 PM
Sounds a good idea and fun day for those that can get to you.

Adamzs180
24-04-12, 07:32 PM
Hmmm! it would be interesting to find out how i can speed up the valeting process. at the moment it's taking me all day to wash, rinse, wash again, dry, clay bar, polish, wax, clean wheels/tyres, metal polish under the engine, clean the plastics and glass, then clean the interior. So dependant on the date pencil me in.

p_b82
24-04-12, 09:40 PM
There is always room at ours if you wanted to kip over mate.

Cheers,
Matt

Oh that is a kind offer Matt,

I am a definately maybe then pending if/when it is done...

And can't be more specific than that til a date is agreed on :)