PDA

View Full Version : Xmas pressies!

stamford
30-11-07, 07:27 PM
Anyone got a wish list for crimbo? or have been asked what do you want?

I'll start.

I have asked for a blue anodised oil catch tank as I still have not bought one!

Also asked for the Haynes manual.

I also think someone is looking into the possibility of those 'caricartures', but a ZS180 version. I am not holding my breath on that one though!

I'll be more than happy with the first two :D

That scangaugeII looks nice :hmmm:

tallgeese
30-11-07, 08:44 PM
I'd like a front splitter, side skirts etc. ooh keira knightly too please!!

JIMZS180
30-11-07, 09:24 PM
Anyone got a wish list for crimbo? or have been asked what do you want?

I'll start.

I have asked for a blue anodised oil catch tank as I still have not bought one!

Also asked for the Haynes manual.

I also think someone is looking into the possibility of those 'caricartures', but a ZS180 version. I am not holding my breath on that one though!

I'll be more than happy with the first two :D

That scangaugeII looks nice :hmmm:
I agree...how awesome would one of those "speed freaks" be as a zs180...I have a couple of these but the zs would top the lot.......maybe we need to try and influence those at "wicked art" that do the mousemats etc.

sarah
30-11-07, 09:47 PM
i have a wish list but its not about cars.

i have asked for

argos vouchers (decorating flat in january)
clothes
2 albums
ive got some cash off my dad and Andy
new hairdryer
a new bed lol (joke)

stamford
30-11-07, 10:23 PM
A new bed, what? so soon! ;)

ian zs180
30-11-07, 10:53 PM
i,ve asked for a sv dont think i,ll get one though :w00t:

finchy
30-11-07, 10:56 PM
id be happy with some tyres for my new wheels

stamford
30-11-07, 10:58 PM
i,ve asked for a sv dont think i,ll get one though :w00t:

id be happy with some tyres for my new wheels

Both be a dead giveaway under the tree!

finchy
30-11-07, 11:04 PM
:mbounce:lol

sarah
01-12-07, 09:19 AM
A new bed, what? so soon! ;)

the bed i have got was given to me by sister, it was out of her spare room, wich nobody really used so she gave it to me, (king size) when Andy put it together he didnt see the point in screwing the slats down, and now its goin all wonky, i showed him what was happening and he said "oh its alright" next thing i know the pole has come loose lmao, now he could just screw them down and fix it but the dosey plonker threw them away "as we wouldnt need them" and now we cant find any screws!!

Thanks Andy!

:shoot2:

and as for the sv mate, it wouldnt fit under the tree id park outside and put a ribbon on it :w00t:

stamford
01-12-07, 10:25 AM
I picked up a box today from the Post Office...................wonder who that was for? :whistle:

sarah
01-12-07, 10:27 AM
was it for me?

i havent asked for a box though lol

when does everyone put there decorations up. now its december i might put mine up.

stamford
01-12-07, 10:29 AM
My daughter took it pretty sharpish from my hands! I assume that it might be for me! :laugh:

Our decs are 80% up! just the outside bollocks to do!

sarah
01-12-07, 10:31 AM
haha well i cant do the outside as i live on the 3rd flat but i have got lights for the window inisde, i got a nice garland for the fireplace my tree is huuuuge 6ft bloody thing.

i might put them up on the weekend its abit early yet.

stamford
01-12-07, 10:38 AM
Never too early!

Got to get into the spirit..............Southern Comfort will do for starters!

I love crimbo, pressies, pigs in blankets, tacky crackers, in-laws and outlaws, fairy lights, mince pies, brandy snaps, garage full of beer, cheese straws, pudding! :sick:

James Bond, The Sounds of Music and The Great Escape! What more could you possibly want! :w00t:

sarah
01-12-07, 10:41 AM
lol,

i love the xmas movies like santa claus, elf e.t.c those get me the in the spirit so untill i see one of those movies i wont put them up.

xmas time gets sickly for me because , we have dinner, then on the evening we go to parties, then boxin day we have a family meal, then more parties come the night im ready to throw lol. its new years eve im waiting for BRING ON THE UNIFORM!!!! :drunk:

stamford
01-12-07, 12:48 PM
We don't plan the days, we do what we want now, like you said it gets boring and predictable..

sarah
01-12-07, 12:52 PM
yehm ,i like xmas but theres certain people i dont get on with on the other side of the family, so to sit there an act all "family" bugs me, i go into another room lol

stripey
01-12-07, 08:23 PM
I agree...how awesome would one of those "speed freaks" be as a zs180...I have a couple of these but the zs would top the lot.......maybe we need to try and influence those at "wicked art" that do the mousemats etc.

Hi Jim - I met the guys from Wicked Art at the Motor Show in Birmingham and they did me a nice Le Mans Green picture for me :mml: and promised to put it on line - not seen it yet:sad:. They seemed to be up for it to come up with new things so why not ask them... :gathering:

arwilson80
01-12-07, 09:16 PM
Christmas... When is that? We get stuff here in shops from 1st September so i go against the flow and couldn't care less about it. I'll do my shopping online this week and get it all delivered to the door.

I know for definate what i'm egtting from my little bro 2 of the BRC / WRC / BTCC / WTCC 2007 review DVD's, and i buy him the other 2. :)

sarah
02-12-07, 10:48 AM
online shopping is the best thing i have ever done, delivered straight to your door, no hassle of walking the town, in and out of shops, in the ques e.t.c

JIMZS180
02-12-07, 02:51 PM
Hi Jim - I met the guys from Wicked Art at the Motor Show in Birmingham and they did me a nice Le Mans Green picture for me :mml: and promised to put it on line - not seen it yet:sad:. They seemed to be up for it to come up with new things so why not ask them... :gathering:

Just goin to mail them now!!!! keep you posted.

lukiep160
02-12-07, 09:27 PM
I've asked for some xbox games, because nobody would pay my snap on bill or buy me a t series turbo

MGZS180
02-12-07, 09:33 PM
50" flat screen TV please.

Southern Storm
03-12-07, 12:37 PM
100 shot of NOS for a laugh (geddit).
Wife has bought me a whole bunch of new tools. To replace the ones that seem to 'walk' off in other peoples pockets. Not tree or decs up until after my birthday/anniversary on the 11th.

sarah
03-12-07, 12:39 PM
we are putting ours up saturday, gotta do it sometime havent we?

The Phantom
03-12-07, 01:05 PM
Skyline.

Same as last year.

I'd even settle for a DC5 Teg.

arwilson80
04-12-07, 09:36 AM
when does everyone put there decorations up. now its december i might put mine up.

Maybe in a week or 2....

arwilson80
04-12-07, 09:38 AM
50" flat screen TV please.

Misco have a 103" one... Will that do? :)