PDA

View Full Version : A bit of an update from the old pics

martyzs
01-12-07, 02:38 PM
Not particularly arty shots but I thought id post up some pics of how my zeds getting on. Ive put some 45 headlights in, sprayed the grills black and added a laguna splitter. I put some new rubber on this morning (yoko parada's)

Let me know what you think :happy2:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/newfrontend011.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/newfrontend009.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/newfrontend004.jpg

Craig
01-12-07, 02:59 PM
that looks great mate!, pretty much what i did with my front end apart from the grills. I like them painted black

stamford
01-12-07, 03:05 PM
That looks pretty good :D

One more thing I should put on my xmas list, splitter! I keep forgetting to go to the scrappy!

Maxxed_Ross
01-12-07, 07:45 PM
looking good so far, the black stealth mode look suits it

I've got Parada's on my summer wheels.... totally fantastic tyres! Just take it easy on the corners or they won't last long!

arwilson80
01-12-07, 09:22 PM
Looks really really nice.... The 'black out' theme seems to work well too. :thumbsup:

Fez
02-12-07, 09:32 AM
Looks sweet. I still debating whether to get some clear lights myself. But I think they look better on darker colours

tallgeese
02-12-07, 09:52 AM
I'd kill for those splitters!! in fact i think i will, where doooo you live lol

sduk
03-12-07, 04:00 PM
mate your car is mint! i love the clear lights, first time ive seen a black one with it done. its such a great look :)

needs some site stickers tho :)

I'd kill for those splitters!! in fact i think i will, where doooo you live lol

easier and less jail time if you go to a scrappies :D there are usually loads of lagunas in there, it pulls off and scews onto the ZS well easily :)

martyzs
03-12-07, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone, Im really happy with the result. Its ready for some xpower springs as the tyre profiles been dropped to 40 and its left a bigger gap than I anticipated! a good excuse, if I needed :-D

rbull51
04-12-07, 05:34 PM
Whats wrong with the bonnet, there seems to be a big lifted gap at the top by the windscreen?

martyzs
04-12-07, 06:00 PM
Thats right it is raised up. I had the oppurtunity to do it with some spacers a little while ago and had some extra hands to help, so I got it done. The idea is to help release the heat built up in the engine bay. Its an old RS Turbo trick (Ive had a couple in the past), theres a couple of tuned 180's on other forums who i've seen since with the same mod.

All it can do is help when I get a bit more involved in engine upgrades. Its quite subtle and I feel its a good alternative to a bonnet vent.

;)

bilco
05-12-07, 11:03 AM
Looks good the mk1 looks some much better with clear indicators did you change the bulbs did silvertec I did with mine and looks good

Southern Storm
05-12-07, 02:31 PM
Oh my god you got me sold. Once i have fitted my bluetooth kit to the car I am off to the scrappies for a splitter and I need to hunt down some R45 Lights. They look awesome on it.

Maxfly
06-12-07, 06:25 AM
very nice fella, glad i wasnt the only one wondering about the bonnet though!!:smart: