PDA

View Full Version : Supercharged ZS180 For Sale

sneekyparrot
05-05-12, 11:40 AM
Right Guys,
some of you may have already seen my car up for sale on ebay but here is the link anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280873957958

Only selling cause i want the Reylands one off Ross :-)

we all no there was plenty of b/s surrounding charged motors but plain and simple mine works and has done for 20k and trust me if anyone was going to blow it up it would be me, i dont pussy foot around on 2 or for wheels.

Can it go wrong?? maybe its mechanical at the end of the day but i have a spare bottom end with forged pistons if anyone is really interested in fitting those to it.

Drop us a line if anyone wants more info or if your local and are really interested then a test run / drive is no problem.

cheers
Paul

Nobrainer
05-05-12, 04:04 PM
I'll start off the 'if only I had 3k and the space' comments...:smile2:

******. If only I had 3k, more driveway and no wife and kids...

daytona365
05-05-12, 04:25 PM
I'll start off the 'if only I had 3k and the space' comments...:smile2:

******. If only I had 3k, more driveway and no wife and kids...

LOL, I aint got a wife or kids, but still short of the 3k

sneekyparrot
05-05-12, 05:06 PM
LOL, I aint got a wife or kids, but still short of the 3k

Haha that's why you har to get these things before you get a wife and kids cause the little blood suckers will rule out any toys after!
And after they hav sucked all your money, been supplied with gotta hav shoes , blackberry and taxi fares cause the modern teenagers don't do walking they sulk and tell you it's so unfair and they hav a hard life !!!!

Oooooo now u got Me started !!

P.

MG6Turbo
05-05-12, 06:56 PM
Or just be gay and not have the hassle of a wife and kids.

I just have a dog to look after !

G

sneekyparrot
05-05-12, 07:20 PM
Or just be gay and not have the hassle of a wife and kids.

I just have a dog to look after !

G

Lol , Havin seen a m8 I used to work with hav a tiff with his partner at the works do being gay can hav all the same hassles !!

Not really a dog man but my cats luv me, cheap to feed and are quite happy playing with a plastic top :-)

P.

peterzs
05-05-12, 08:07 PM
Seems a great price for a rare and desirable car.

Sounds sorted, risk free way to go supercharged.

I'm sure you will get a quick sale.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quadcam24
05-05-12, 08:35 PM
nice proven package, be awesome with the quaife fitted.
If i was looking foor a zs id have a punt on it.
Can't say i care for the wheels but who cares when its got all them other goodies.

sneekyparrot
06-05-12, 06:18 AM
nice proven package, be awesome with the quaife fitted.
If i was looking foor a zs id have a punt on it.
Can't say i care for the wheels but who cares when its got all them other goodies.

If it does not sell and I can't get the reylands :wavecry: then I will be pulling the motor , fitting the forgies / diff / new belts while I am in there / gaz coilovers and some lightweight wheels :-)))

All by jun 22nd

P.

Craig-ZS180
06-05-12, 11:55 AM
I've been aware of the car for a while but only just seen the YouTube vids of it in action from the eBay thread.. All I'm going to say is wow! That thing flys. Would love to be able to afford this one but I'm saving for the partner to become the wife & 2nd child on the way so fall right into that category lol.

Good luck with the sale mate, awesome ZS.!

sneekyparrot
08-05-12, 07:42 AM
Ok guys u am meeting Ross tonight to test the reyland beastie :-) so unless it's a complete arse to drive I know I will have it, but that still leaves mine to move on to a lucky person :-))
After talking to Ross and the fact he is looking at breaking the vag which to me seems such a waste I am going to hav to get serious about moving mine on. I am not going to give it away but considering the interest I would be prepared to offer the following:

Commitment to purchase on installments ?

Maybe over 2 or 3 months

I will of course not release the car / v5 untill final payment but you would be welcome to come and record milage etc, car will be stores and not used at all during this time.
I will also be throwing in the new interior and a replacement for the front of the Bonnet which has a crack in it. These are a couple of things that would go to putting the car in a mint condition :-)

Oh and the belt kit that I have just got from cutler12 on xpf (just gotta pick it up) current belts hav done 20k ish.

Thoughts ??

Cheers
Paul

carmadbaker
08-05-12, 08:12 AM
Good luck with the test drive dude, im sure it will be love at first sight! ;) :thumbsup:
Sounds like your being VERY reasonable and overall a decent bloke so fingers crossed she gets snapped up bud! Free bump!

sneekyparrot
08-05-12, 08:23 AM
Good luck with the test drive dude, im sure it will be love at first sight! ;) :thumbsup:
Sounds like your being VERY reasonable and overall a decent bloke so fingers crossed she gets snapped up bud! Free bump!

Cheers
Just want to see current steed go to a good home, if I could I would keep both but it would just be a waste and the insurance on both would make me feel light headed lol!

P.

Jay-ZS+
08-05-12, 08:33 AM
Sure it will go to a good home, If I had the money and didnt have the bike to finish Id snap it up. Times like this I wish I was still working and not a skint student :slap:

...dont offer student discount do you! :laugh:

Best of luck with the sale and the purchase of the Ross'

Dan1971
08-05-12, 04:00 PM
Would love it mate - genuinely - but it's just too much for me as a second car even over a few months ....

All the best and hopefully it'll stay around.

Smokey
08-05-12, 04:31 PM
I'm the same, couldn't justify having another ZS outside the house, even though I'd love a 'charged one! And I couldn't part with the 180 I have as I would probably use it to convert this one lol!

sneekyparrot
08-05-12, 05:06 PM
I'm the same, couldn't justify having another ZS outside the house, even though I'd love a 'charged one! And I couldn't part with the 180 I have as I would probably use it to convert this one lol!

Yeah did it once before when I bought the charged one, thought I would use other one for day to day and charged one for blasts but it was
Kak and the other one hardly moved for 6 months
Until I sold it!

Was trying to test the vag tonigh but Ross reckons its developed a misfire so waiting to hear.
Just when I need to get it sorted as I have had a couple of potential sales on mine.

******!

Had a good chat with Martin about the car and what it would take to start getting some serious ponies out the mOtor :-)))

P.

Quadcam24
08-05-12, 05:38 PM
not much mate , i had it built to take 400 bhp , its already got uprated rods, and all the valves done, gearbox is uprated so is clutch....just need injectors, turbo and manifold and a garrett end welding on the zorst....seriously though you need to drive it first because its mental anyway.
Misfire prob just a coil pack gone down hopefully.

sneekyparrot
08-05-12, 08:30 PM
not much mate , i had it built to take 400 bhp , its already got uprated rods, and all the valves done, gearbox is uprated so is clutch....just need injectors, turbo and manifold and a garrett end welding on the zorst....seriously though you need to drive it first because its mental anyway.
Misfire prob just a coil pack gone down hopefully.

Oh man now i am confused i thought davev6 built the car or are you one in the same :-)

spoke to ross and thats what he thinks has happened, think its happened before.

Martin recons the rods are good for 600hp but dont think we are looking at that level. If things go ok then i will get the car but i will need to make it more streetable which will mean adding a bit more wieght. Will look at putting the glass back in and maybe a heater to start, i dont want it as a total road car as i will use it on the track but i also want to drive it and i like being able to wind the window down, not to sure about the seat as ross recons they are a bit snugg?? oh well we shall see.

when you say garrett are we looking at something like a T28? this seems to be the one that everyone harpers on about when talking about 300hp+ T16's.

oh and i would have to sort the clocks out lol!

cheers

Quadcam24
08-05-12, 08:56 PM
yes im dave mate, some time back my e mail changed and i couldnt get my details so just signed on again ,lol

T28's no good, you wanna be looking at a garrett Gt 2871 or similar from the TDo series imo, that will see 400, or an easy 360 + on reasonable boost .
I always wanted to go about 350 with a disco potato (Gt 2860RS) with boost by gear, you dont really want high boost as it will make even more torque.
Pistons need swapping out if you go over 400.
I cant imagine what the frig 400 would be like !?!?!?! ..but if you ever do it i wanna bagsy a ride .lol

sneekyparrot
09-05-12, 06:31 AM
****** ****** ****** !!!!!

I heard from Ros last night and he has pulled the sale of the Reylands ZS at the moment.
Just as i appear to have sold the mine and most of the extra bits!!

seems he has some nasty family issues that i would not wish on anyone and just cant get his head round the car at the moment which is fair enough and totally understand.

Asked him to give me first dibbs on the car if he decides to sell in the end.

thx for all the enquires and commits to purchase. The guy who wanted the car can't collect untill MG live so gonna keep everything on hold and see what happens over the next few weeks.

Cheers
Paul

mikesezgreen
10-05-12, 05:19 PM
:fez:Just seen the you tube vids from the ebay posting...what a machine. You must be well chuffed with it.

Bet the petrol gauge goes down at the same rate the speedo goes up lol :fez:

sneekyparrot
10-05-12, 06:13 PM
:fez:Just seen the you tube vids from the ebay posting...what a machine. You must be well chuffed with it.

Bet the petrol gauge goes down at the same rate the speedo goes up lol :fez:

Thx m8, she does go well :-)). I only use car a weekends and it's a pleasant surprise from my tipper lol.
If I could get another 60hp without a redicularse price tag I would stick with the charger.

Kinda makes the rx8 look Eco friendly when you boot it :-))))

p.