PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Saturday!

Smokey
23-05-12, 05:24 PM
Managed to get the second bonnet pin done today and improved the induction a little although will redo it once I have the right bits! But for now I have no fog lights and on has a grill and induction piping going straight to the filter.

Now it just needs a guid clean!

grimmy
23-05-12, 05:46 PM
Managed to get the second bonnet pin done today and improved the induction a little although will redo it once I have the right bits! But for now I have no fog lights and on has a grill and induction piping going straight to the filter.

Now it just needs a guid clean!

Wayhey looking forward to it?

Smokey
23-05-12, 06:17 PM
Meh.

BUCKYDEVIL
23-05-12, 06:37 PM
Weather Gods are in your favour so should be a cracking night.

Smokey
23-05-12, 06:48 PM
Looks that way, hope the tyres hold out with the heat!

grimmy
23-05-12, 06:53 PM
Grip will be awesome,think I will leave the tyre blankets at home doubt we will need them.

Smokey
23-05-12, 06:58 PM
Grip good, wear bad lol! Can't wait! Sounding awesome too thanks to Stephens exhaust.

grimmy
23-05-12, 07:13 PM
Grip good, wear bad lol! Can't wait! Sounding awesome too thanks to Stephens exhaust.

Yas track run with the windows down.I am in the middle of making my car presentable new boots should be on tomorrow and going to give it a right good clean.

Smokey
23-05-12, 09:09 PM
Window (singular) down lol, only the drivers side works!

Still waiting on the bush kit for the gearstick though so will still have that dodgy 4th gear.

peterzs
24-05-12, 09:40 AM
Sounds good, dont forget the pics.

Have a good night.

:band::band::band:

Smokey
24-05-12, 11:28 AM
We have Sammy and Ross taking pics so got that covered. I believe Kev and Ross are also bringing onboard video so front and back anyone?!

Both cars are now washed and polished so ready to rock!

Smokey
25-05-12, 10:25 AM
Here's a bonus. The only 'issue' with the car is the wobbly gear stick. Goldie has offered, at no cost, to take the car to his tomorrow before the track day so he can resolve the problem!

So all going well, it will be tight as a gnats chuff!!

grimmy
25-05-12, 10:26 AM
Way to go goldie.awesome.news.

andys1981
25-05-12, 09:39 PM
Here's a bonus. The only 'issue' with the car is the wobbly gear stick. Goldie has offered, at no cost, to take the car to his tomorrow before the track day so he can resolve the problem!

So all going well, it will be tight as a gnats chuff!!

result,least its getting fitted in time

Smokey
25-05-12, 09:47 PM
Hopefully the issue is as thought so it's an easy fix! Props to you too Andy for the donation :D (now get your ass in the car :D)

andys1981
25-05-12, 10:17 PM
Hopefully the issue is as thought so it's an easy fix! Props to you too Andy for the donation :D (now get your ass in the car :D)

no probs bud,plenty of time to have a shot mate

Smokey
25-05-12, 10:35 PM
Yup, will be running this as long as the car survives. Then I'll get another one I replace it!

BUCKYDEVIL
27-05-12, 01:01 AM
no probs bud,plenty of time to have a shot mate

Erm, maybe No mate after you see Stephens video,lol.
Must be like watching a horror video for Blair with hands across eyes at every turn..
:police::police: is the next outing in track beastie
lets hope they treat the car better than most plod treat us..
Might even turn up to support them. :police:

Smokey
27-05-12, 08:27 AM
Haha,they better!! May take my baton with me just in case!