PDA

View Full Version : My new 180!!

idge2003
24-05-12, 11:38 AM
Well last Wednesday I purchased my latest 180! This is now my 3rd one but my first saloon so something a bit different!

I bought it of my mate and member on here (sid1212) It's a 2003 '52' Le Mans green example which is a credit to it's former keepers!

It's fairly standard at the moment just a Scorpion cat-back exhaust (which I will probably replace with a Piper 4" Slash cut like my hatch!), Grey straights and MGF wheel and gear knob but this will all change in time!

It's done 68k with FSH, belts, waterpump, service and thermostat were all done about 500 miles ago!!!

Very pleased with it, Love the colour and is in so much better condition than my hatch!

A few pics of it and also a couple of my hatch that will be donating a few parts to the cause.

Hope you all like!

Brett

stamford
24-05-12, 11:56 AM
Looks tidy enough. What's up with the other one? I see the green one has a number plate similar to mine.

idge2003
24-05-12, 12:25 PM
Looks tidy enough. What's up with the other one? I see the green one has a number plate similar to mine.

Yes number plates are the same just registered at a different office I guess!

Well it's just a bit tired now overall condition isn't that bad and it's just passed an MOT but I want the de-cat, centre exhaust pipe (possibly), air filter, brakes and a few other bits off it and I doubt I'd get much selling it as it is so it's kinda a decision made for me!

Brett

peterzs
24-05-12, 03:28 PM
Car looks good, hope all the swap over goes well.

:):):)

daytona365
24-05-12, 05:46 PM
Nice looking motor..................

Dan1971
24-05-12, 07:16 PM
Nice ....

idge2003
24-05-12, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the comments it is a lovely car and looking forward to making it my own with my touches!

Brett

mhamps
24-05-12, 08:41 PM
Looks great.

Matt

James Raby
24-05-12, 08:47 PM
Looks gorgeous!

I want the mudflaps!!!!!

and the wheels...... ;)

get the rover 45 rear light units and it's sorted

talkingcars
24-05-12, 09:03 PM
I much prefer saloons but the changes to the silver one look good.

The exhuast is a slightly different length but I can't remember which way.

idge2003
24-05-12, 10:19 PM
I think the mudflaps will have to be removed as they catch on the humps at work as it is and I've got some coilovers to go on!

I do have a set of freshly powder coated Straights in graphite grey I bought for the silver car which I don't need but they don't have centre caps though!

The saloon exhaust has a longer tailpipe I think so would just buy a new back box and use the rest of the system off the hatch!

Brett