PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy!!

Fred68
03-06-12, 10:44 AM
I'm so happy as the 180 is back on the road after a 6 month rest and to have some improvements!! The clutch is now judder free and light in action, the proper MG mounts are back on the engine so no vibrating steering wheel and a replacement low miles plenum is on as is a leak free stat!! It's insurance is sorted and I taxed it this morning :) so i'm all legal except for actually displaying the disc but I'll have to wait for that!! Still nothing to stop me having a bit of fun!! I'v really missed driving the old girl :( a Pajero just doesn't tick all the boxes!!

Maxfly
03-06-12, 11:42 AM
Great to hear your ZS is in good health after her lay up and tlc. Much better fun for driving than a pajero right enough:)

stamford
03-06-12, 12:07 PM
Always good when you get them sorted and road legal, jusy got mine back on the road after more than 2 months, like you driving a Discovery all the time gets tiring!

Fred68
03-06-12, 04:05 PM
Been out with the family in her this afternoon :) I'd forgotten how good the V6 sounds from 3K rpm up !! Miles nicer than the Pajero turbo scream :) :)