PDA

View Full Version : Today's Top Tip

Smokey
05-06-12, 06:14 PM
Don't have kids and if you do, don't let them in your pride and joy.

After having spent the last 2 hours removing my rear ALCANTARA seats and putting in red matrix temporarily because a little cherub decided that 2-3 seconds was enough time to forewarn me of impending vomit!

I now have a car smelling of spew, cuts from removing the bull rings holding the seat covers together and all in all a horrible feeling it wont smell any better tomorrow.

Oh and he managed to find every possible corner and even managed to get it all over the door card.

Child for sale....going f***ing cheap!

BUCKYDEVIL
05-06-12, 06:21 PM
Horrible little things at times,
Been a victim of Kidspew before so feel your pain, Try 1001 spray cleaner & Nutradol for the smell.
worked well on my sofa, but it did have Scotchguard first.

peterzs
05-06-12, 06:23 PM
We know you love the little mite really.

Steve Cleenz was just asked whats the best stuff to use to remove the smell, he said there is a bio product that eats the smell up.

Might be worth a PM.

Poor little chap didnt want to throw up!!!!!

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Smokey
05-06-12, 06:31 PM
I don't mind the throwing up lol, thats what kids do unfortunately. I just imagine the thought pattern... 'I feel funny....I dont feel great....I think I might be sick....Yup, definately going to be sick......"Dad, I don't feel good"'

I pull over within 3 seconds....too late lol!

The seat cover is in the machine...just need to see about the carpet and door card!

sneekyparrot
05-06-12, 06:49 PM
I don't mind the throwing up lol, thats what kids do unfortunately. I just imagine the thought pattern... 'I feel funny....I dont feel great....I think I might be sick....Yup, definately going to be sick......"Dad, I don't feel good"'

I pull over within 3 seconds....too late lol!

The seat cover is in the machine...just need to see about the carpet and door card!

You got a vax or something similar??

grimmy
05-06-12, 07:02 PM
nae luck i am glad i dont have any,if i had any they would have to clean up mines and theirs after an episode like that

Smokey
05-06-12, 07:43 PM
Sadly no vax!

Adamzs180
05-06-12, 08:03 PM
So glad i haven't experienced that yet. I go mad when sticky sweets are left glued to the seats.

daytona365
05-06-12, 08:05 PM
Does this mean the track days will be cheaper lol

peterzs
05-06-12, 08:33 PM
We all said he was too young to go round the track!!!!

Maxxed_Ross
05-06-12, 08:39 PM
a passenger did the same thing all over the front of my ZS after an encounter with Aftershock for the first time. At least you got warning... the first I knew of it was when I couldn't see out the windscreen any more!

stamford
05-06-12, 08:42 PM
:laugh: I remember those days very well! They always find every nook and cranny, always in the seatbelt webbing etc. One of my girls was always travel sick, we had bowls and wristbands, they worked a treat. Getting rid of the smell is another thing, hot summers day don't help!

Alan.F
05-06-12, 08:55 PM
:laugh: I remember those days very well! They always find every nook and cranny, always in the seatbelt webbing etc. One of my girls was always travel sick, we had bowls and wristbands, they worked a treat. Getting rid of the smell is another thing, hot summers day don't help!

been there done that lol

Nobrainer
05-06-12, 09:08 PM
The best answer is full leather. Even softens the leather up :-)

midcuk
11-06-12, 08:20 AM
The best answer is full leather. Even softens the leather up :-)

agreed !
when spekking a car it must be full leather, much better for wiping down :)

Smokey
11-06-12, 08:54 AM
Doesn't help the carpet lol!

Jay-ZS+
11-06-12, 10:23 AM
You can hire out carpet cleaners from b&q sure that would help. did wonders for the carpet in my living room after spraying my bike engine and leaving a fine layer of black overspray on everything!