PDA

View Full Version : All bodywork work done and waiting to be picked up....BUT!

James Raby
16-06-12, 05:54 PM
Can't pick most of it up until get the Galaxy back as can't fit the bumpers in the car :crazy:

Had a quick peep yesyerday and everything looks really good, did notice a paint splodge on one of the grills, but will mention that when it comes to payment ;)

Front discs/pads also arrived yesterday too so will keep me busy until the rears arrive

Has the sports cat on and the powerflow exhaust too now, must say it's a massive improvement already, so much pull!!

DO want someone local to come do this steering wheel remote wiring for me though, I just do not understand wiring or electrical stuff and I refuse to pu tthe interior back in until it's all up and running

who can do soldering/extending wiring for the stereo (might require some pins (male female) also)

please.....

talkingcars
16-06-12, 06:05 PM
Wish I was closer to help. It can all be done with the interior in place, you just need the steering column cover off and the head unit out.

James Raby
16-06-12, 10:15 PM
James, do I need stereo pins? For the adapters??

With more precise info my step father could do it, but not me

talkingcars
17-06-12, 11:07 AM
I would get yourself to a scrap yard and get a plug that goes into the rotery coupler and one of the stereo plugs so you can use the pins.