PDA

View Full Version : zs td

jorj
11-07-12, 12:40 PM
hi guys, im after a zs td. i've got about 1k. could prob get a bit more for the right car. nothing with too high miles. what have you got? im in devon so the closer the better but i would travel if need be. would also consider zr td or zt cdti. cheers :)

steve62
17-07-12, 08:41 PM
Hi mate just in the process of removing my pesonlised no. plate from my car and then i will be selling, its a zs 2.0td saloon 52 plate dec 2002, tax and mot until end of dec 2012, 4 good tyres one brand new, xenon light convertion, new front discs and brake pads. In good overall condition, some service reciepts from previous owner and reciepts for cambelt and clutch at around 75000, now on 113k, only known fault i can think of is the ac works but not cold. I serviced it about 6-7 mounths ago when oil, air, fuel filters were changed also coolent and brake fluid. ( I am a mercedes mechanic so it was done in a proper garage not on a drive at home!) Im looking for £1200. Im in east sussex so probably a good 4 hour drive for you so might be a bit far?

ZS Phil
17-07-12, 10:36 PM
£1200 is a good price...
Mine aint going anywhere haha.

jorj
21-07-12, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the offer but I bought one last sunday only 50 miles away and am very happy with it. Cheers though