PDA

View Full Version : Not a happy bunny

mart
07-12-07, 02:29 PM
Put the car in the gararge last week under warrenty becouse I was loosing coolant to be told it was HGF and won't start the repair till next week becouse thay are in undated with work ie: paying work so very pissed off:shoot2::shoot2:

Maxfly
07-12-07, 03:55 PM
Put the car in the gararge last week under warrenty becouse I was loosing coolant to be told it was HGF and won't start the repair till next week becouse thay are in undated with work ie: paying work so very pissed off:shoot2::shoot2:

**** crack fella, they are covering the warranty which is good, but would be kicking up **** for them taking so long to start it:shoot2:

tallgeese
07-12-07, 04:56 PM
Gutted for you buddy but atleast they will do it for you...................

lukiep160
07-12-07, 06:02 PM
You mean you found a garage thats got some work.
Crap luck with the HGF

arwilson80
07-12-07, 10:34 PM
Shame... but now you can go do some christmas shopping as you can't get to work. :whistle: Under warranty or not shouldn't make a difference, they get paid anyway don't they? Just not by you.

stamford
09-12-07, 12:45 PM
That sucks, you should mention this to the warranty company if they are pushing you back because others are paying up front. However if they are genuine in saying you are on the list for next week due to workload then so be it.

al_roverMG
09-12-07, 02:39 PM
Mart where did u buy it from??? I have to say i dont think i would ever let my car near sewards after the storys i have heard. In fact i wont use them for parts after the crap service i got from them a few weeks ago.

mart
10-12-07, 06:44 PM
I got it from St Christopher gararge Boscomb won,t be taken it back their in a hurry:chop: