PDA

View Full Version : 51 Plate Solar Red Saloon 180 Breaking

ZS
22-07-12, 07:48 PM
Its finally on my drive... ready for Breaking - All parts available currently :)

Pictures if anyone is interested :)

As you can see the paintwork isn't perfect, but no actual damage to any body panels that I can see from a quick once over :)

Almost too good to break, runs great and with a bit of TLC could be a great car... But worth more in bits like most 180's these days!

petet16
22-07-12, 07:53 PM
Does it have rear head rests, or front seat backs with stowage pockets ?.

Dan1971
22-07-12, 07:56 PM
Crank and cam sensors please ..... What are the tyres like ?

Could tempt me with the front bumper and grill if they're OK up close. The competition is £40 for mine to be resprayed ......

ZS
22-07-12, 08:01 PM
Does it have rear head rests, or front seat backs with stowage pockets ?.

No, it does not have the stowage on the front seats....

Head rests... :)

It also has the more desirable MK1 door cards...

But unfortunately only the "middle" spoiler...

Hope that helps!

Steve mead
22-07-12, 08:02 PM
Is the plenum ok, no rattles?

ZS
22-07-12, 08:07 PM
Crank and cam sensors please ..... What are the tyres like ?

Could tempt me with the front bumper and grill if they're OK up close. The competition is £40 for mine to be resprayed ......

Crank and Cam sensors, PM me address and offer :) (I've no idea what they are worth TBH!)

Front splitter is sold (Pending Payment) but Bumper and grill is available...

Grill Looks in good condition to me:

The front bumper looks to be in great condition, except for this one patch:

Your welcome to pop down for a closer look if you want? the photo makes it looks worse than it is to be honest...

Tyres... Well its currently on 15's so I doubt you'd be wanting the tyres ;) - unless you want the smaller wheels for the track?

ZS
22-07-12, 08:10 PM
Is the plenum ok, no rattles?

Yes, no rattles at all, if your local and you want to hear it running then let me know :)

Dan1971
22-07-12, 08:12 PM
pm'd -

petet16
22-07-12, 08:15 PM
Dibs on the rear headrests please.

drroberts490
22-07-12, 08:15 PM
Hi,

Would be interested in the rear headrests if Pete doesn't have them, maybe also the rear speakers as I am sure one of mine is blown, sounds very dodgy

drroberts490
22-07-12, 08:16 PM
Dibs on the rear headrests please.

aarr too late, never mind if the speakers are ok I may have them

KirkJames
22-07-12, 10:37 PM
What mileage is the inlet manifold on, if you are aware?

thestribb
22-07-12, 11:05 PM
Spoiler?

ZS
23-07-12, 07:17 AM
What mileage is the inlet manifold on, if you are aware?

Car has 85k on the clock... assume its origional manifold...

aarr too late, never mind if the speakers are ok I may have them

PM me your address and I will get a postage quote.

Spoiler?

The spoiler is in a picture above, its the middle spoiler - looking around they go for anything between £25 - £200 (£200?!?!?!?) if you want it PM me your addy and I'll find out how much postage is and reply with cost including postage :)

Craig-ZS180
23-07-12, 07:42 AM
What condition is the gearbox in and how much would you be after for it if decent? Not really sure on the value but think im in need of one now :angry:

ZS
23-07-12, 08:12 AM
What condition is the gearbox in and how much would you be after for it if decent? Not really sure on the value but think im in need of one now :angry:

The gearbox is in good condition, it is the original though so plastic bearings etc :)

Are you wanting to collect? or did you want me to price up including delivery?

Craig-ZS180
23-07-12, 08:18 AM
The gearbox is in good condition, it is the original though so plastic bearings etc :)

Are you wanting to collect? or did you want me to price up including delivery?

Would it be too much of a pain to price with & without & pm me as i would need to get a car to do the journey in as it seems like my bearings are whats causing my problem.
Can work out what is best option that way, thanks very much :smile1:

ZS
23-07-12, 08:21 AM
Would it be too much of a pain to price with & without & pm me as i would need to get a car to do the journey in as it seems like my bearings are whats causing my problem.
Can work out what is best option that way, thanks very much :smile1:

Can you PM me your address please? so I can work out the postage....

ZS
01-08-12, 12:14 PM
Still got a lot of the parts available :)

Surprised the Brakes and seats havn't gone yet... also surprised the manifold and engine components havn't shifted!!

I wonder if the front seats would be ok in my F.... hmmm...

Lukeus101
01-08-12, 01:15 PM
How good are the front seats mate?

ZS
02-08-12, 07:53 AM
How good are the front seats mate?

Sorry Luke, went to get pictures yesterday evening and my phone died (still not got me a digi cam!) have repaied my phone but the SD card is totally borked so can't use the camera at the moment (till I replace the SD Card...)

Anyway the Passenger seat is in great condition but the drivers seat (I realised last night) has wear right through the leather on the bolster... :( Obviously due to some heavey handed entering and exiting the car. As soon as I get the phone working 100% I will post pictures up - am hoping to get a new sd card at lunchtime (32gb of stuff lost on the dead one!!!)

Will also get you pictures of the splitter at the same time!

ash_zs180
03-08-12, 06:24 PM
crank shaft sensor if u can get it out without it breaking

ZS
03-08-12, 07:21 PM
crank shaft sensor if u can get it out without it breaking

Already gone (broken) I'm afraid...

thered180
06-08-12, 05:04 PM
Hello, If there is not too many stone chips then would be interested in the front wings and the bonnet, maybe the drivers door too. Could i have a price for each part if you still have them please. Thank you. :)

JIMZS180
06-08-12, 05:54 PM
How about the heatshield from the rear bumper? is this available and how much please??

ZS
07-08-12, 06:57 AM
Hello, If there is not too many stone chips then would be interested in the front wings and the bonnet, maybe the drivers door too. Could i have a price for each part if you still have them please. Thank you. :)

Bonnet has gone, the drivers side wing is in good condition apart from a little bit of rust on the edge behind the headlights. The passeneger side wing and drivers door are in good condition though. PM me an offer if your interested.

How about the heatshield from the rear bumper? is this available and how much please??

I can't remember if it has one (assume it does since it was a 180!) but if it does then £10?

As soon as my new SD card arrives (next day or so) I will take pictures of said items and post up... (SD card broke and I lost 32GB of data :( now phone won't take pictures without a new SD card and I don't have a digital camera)

JIMZS180
14-08-12, 05:45 PM
I can't remember if it has one (assume it does since it was a 180!) but if it does then £10?

As soon as my new SD card arrives (next day or so) I will take pictures of said items and post up... (SD card broke and I lost 32GB of data :( now phone won't take pictures without a new SD card and I don't have a digital camera)

Happy to pay £10 if it has heatshield, p.m me details and i will paypal gift you.

sw20
21-08-12, 02:23 PM
hi, if you still have them, what condition are the side skirts in? and how much posted?

Thanks

ZS
22-08-12, 06:41 AM
Happy to pay £10 if it has heatshield, p.m me details and i will paypal gift you.

Jim!! I'm sorry I missed this post! Are you still interested in the heat sheild? if so I will PM details later today...

hi, if you still have them, what condition are the side skirts in? and how much posted?

Thanks

TBH one skirt is in pretty much A1 condition... the other side however has hit something and has a foot long crack, not noticable till you look closely though...

JIMZS180
22-08-12, 06:08 PM
Jim!! I'm sorry I missed this post! Are you still interested in the heat sheild? if so I will PM details later today...

TBH one skirt is in pretty much A1 condition... the other side however has hit something and has a foot long crack, not noticable till you look closely though...

yes please mate...send details..

sw20
22-08-12, 06:18 PM

don't suppose you got a pic? what would you want for them delivered fella?

thanks

ZS
23-08-12, 07:00 AM
don't suppose you got a pic? what would you want for them delivered fella?

thanks

I will take one this evening, after work... Then I will let you decide how much you want to pay :) (Have got my new SD card now so all is good again)

sw20
23-08-12, 07:48 AM
I will take one this evening, after work... Then I will let you decide how much you want to pay :) (Have got my new SD card now so all is good again)

cheers fella!