PDA

View Full Version : my mg zs180 mk2 has to go :(

andymgzs180
29-07-12, 05:01 PM
to any one who might be interested i have reluctantly decided to sell the zs, this is simply because my 5mth old puppy is simply to big to be on back seats and i just dont want to ruin the leather or interior as its in to good a condition to have a dog in. i'm after an estate with my first choice being a zt-t so if any has one or knows of one and fancy some sort of deal then please let me know. for any one intereted in the car its on ebay and the item number is 160854983883 (http://tinyurl.com/bngge8p)

the car!

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac95/andy161981/helenscamera312.jpg

the reason its going!

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac95/andy161981/helenscamera299.jpg

stamford
29-07-12, 05:15 PM
Shame but I know how you feel. I have a Discovery for the dogs as I have three Dalmatians!

Bobdope2002
29-07-12, 05:24 PM
hmmm

Dan1971
29-07-12, 06:19 PM
Shame .....

Have a think about how often the dog's actually in the car.

If you're in it every day - and the dog just goes in at the weekends to and from the park - I'd say get a blanket down mate personally - it ain't that big. Maybe a swap for a hatch .... ?

If however - you've just decided to sell it - fair enough. Looks more like a "facelift" though, than a "facelight" - ;)

Looks nice though. All the best .....

Smokey
29-07-12, 06:21 PM
Good luck with the sale, what sort of price do you have in mind?

daytona365
29-07-12, 06:40 PM
Im so glad I dont have those 3 things, that make ZS owners get rid. No kids, No wife and No dogs.................Means I can enjoy my ZS forever YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andymgzs180
29-07-12, 08:09 PM
Shame .....

Have a think about how often the dog's actually in the car.

If you're in it every day - and the dog just goes in at the weekends to and from the park - I'd say get a blanket down mate personally - it ain't that big. Maybe a swap for a hatch .... ?

If however - you've just decided to sell it - fair enough. Looks more like a "facelift" though, than a "facelight" - ;)

Looks nice though. All the best .....

believe me ive tried the blanket, a seat belt harness everthing but he's an active boy wont sit still and climbs on the kids so as much as i dont want to see the car go i just cant keep it on a small gap on the back seat. wouldnt go for a hatch, just think if i take out parcel shelf put dog in boot theres not much of a gap for it if i was shunted from behind!

WalkerDnB
29-07-12, 08:15 PM
believe me ive tried the blanket, a seat belt harness everthing but he's an active boy wont sit still and climbs on the kids so as much as i dont want to see the car go i just cant keep it on a small gap on the back seat. wouldnt go for a hatch, just think if i take out parcel shelf put dog in boot theres not much of a gap for it if i was shunted from behind!

If he wont sit still maybe you should consider chopping something off to see if that calms him down before you sell the car lol :laugh:

andymgzs180
29-07-12, 08:37 PM
If he wont sit still maybe you should consider chopping something off to see if that calms him down before you sell the car lol :laugh:

just had him done, aint worked lol! i did consider using the zr to take him out in but boot to small!

POMPSKI
29-07-12, 09:02 PM
The dogs dont go near my ZS, they go on the seats in the back of the better halfs peugeot. But then we dont have kids....

Such a lovely ZS, looks immaculate. Is that the 4" slash piper too?

andymgzs180
29-07-12, 09:07 PM
The dogs dont go near my ZS, they go on the seats in the back of the better halfs peugeot. But then we dont have kids....

Such a lovely ZS, looks immaculate. Is that the 4" slash piper too?

i have 2 kids so its a bit of a squeeze! yes its the 4" slash, with the baffle removed so it sounds awesome

kev mocko
04-08-12, 04:17 PM
I used to have my dog in the back of my hatchback but i see your point ,my dog is of a similar size,he was fine lay down and sat up to look over the back seat but couldnt stand up in the back properly,But he always lies down and just sleeps till we get to where we are going' but ive now got the saloon which is a bit more difficult with no kids just the dog at times,but a shame to sell up, i bought a rear seat cover for mine in the end though.

mitman2501
30-08-12, 09:47 PM
Is your car still for sale could you call me 07951950294 cheers